Stellar Wrestling Promotion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stellar Wrestling Promotion

Welcome to Stellar Wrestling Promotion on TWG official forums!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Taking my leave from S.W.P.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Ferox
Main Eventer
Main Eventer
Ferox

Male
Number of posts : 173
Registration date : 2008-10-17

Taking my leave from S.W.P. Empty
PostSubject: Taking my leave from S.W.P.   Taking my leave from S.W.P. Icon_minitimeFri Mar 27, 2009 6:06 pm

Hi everyone...

I just wanted to tell all of you that after today, my days as an official member of S.W.P. have come to an end. But it is not as bad as it might sound. As I already told Malice, opportunity never knocks twice.

And I have been offered to run my own federation. It somehow marks the next step. I really enjoyed the seasons I spent with all of you and it's great to see that quite a few of the initial squad are still on board.

I hope, that despite my leave, I will still be a welcomed guest here in my first stomping grounds.

Keep up the great work and all the best of luck in the National! I know you'll rock it!

But beware, I'm coming after you Wink

So once again: Thank you all for the great time I had here and the amazing people I was allowed to meet. In the forum, the chat and in the ring!

See you around and take care,

Ferox

P.S. Once I have such a nice forum myself, I'll let you know Wink
Back to top Go down
Malice
General Manager
General Manager
Malice

Male
Number of posts : 683
Registration date : 2008-07-30

PostSubject: Re: Taking my leave from S.W.P.   Taking my leave from S.W.P. Icon_minitimeFri Mar 27, 2009 6:22 pm

If you need any help, let me know, and I'll be glad to offer advice and anything you may need. I'm pretty capable at this GM thing, believe it or not. Razz
Back to top Go down
https://stellarwrestling.forummotion.com

PostSubject: Re: Taking my leave from S.W.P.   Taking my leave from S.W.P. Icon_minitimeFri Mar 27, 2009 6:23 pm

How would you be good at being a GM malice?
Back to top Go down
Malice
General Manager
General Manager
Malice

Male
Number of posts : 683
Registration date : 2008-07-30

PostSubject: Re: Taking my leave from S.W.P.   Taking my leave from S.W.P. Icon_minitimeFri Mar 27, 2009 6:24 pm

well, i.. You know I.. I mean. Shhh!!
Back to top Go down
https://stellarwrestling.forummotion.com

PostSubject: Re: Taking my leave from S.W.P.   Taking my leave from S.W.P. Icon_minitimeFri Mar 27, 2009 6:27 pm

Speaking of Shhhhhhhh check out the topics in Friday and Tuesday section... as such read it and allow me to have access to both for a little while....
Back to top Go down
Dylan Ice
LEGEND
LEGEND
Dylan Ice

Male
Number of posts : 488
Registration date : 2009-01-12

PostSubject: Re: Taking my leave from S.W.P.   Taking my leave from S.W.P. Icon_minitimeFri Mar 27, 2009 6:50 pm

remembers malice saying something about never have anyone leave his fed to GM... spoke too soon

Ferox, congratulations on your GM and best of luck dude, i hope it all works out and hope your not a stranger here
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Taking my leave from S.W.P.   Taking my leave from S.W.P. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Taking my leave from S.W.P.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Stellar Wrestling Promotion :: SWP News and Announcements! :: SWP Announcements!-
Jump to: