Stellar Wrestling Promotion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stellar Wrestling Promotion

Welcome to Stellar Wrestling Promotion on TWG official forums!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Searching for New VGM

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Malice
General Manager
General Manager
Malice

Male
Number of posts : 683
Registration date : 2008-07-30

Searching for New VGM Empty
PostSubject: Searching for New VGM   Searching for New VGM Icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2009 4:11 pm

Yes you read it right. We are looking for someone who is willing to learn and give some of their free time to the fed beyond role playing. The esteemed CH-Crush has stepped down from his position. We need someone who is creative and ready to take action in maing shows, booking matches, and adding a personal flair to each match with commentaries. If you feel you are up to the position, you can post here with a brief application convincing me why you are the best choice for the job. NO ONE will comment on ANY of the applications submitted, and all applications will be reviewed fairly. If you write one or two sentences, don't expect to be picked. I want a short essay made with convincing points.

So sell me on you. Why should YOU be a VGM for SWP?
Back to top Go down
https://stellarwrestling.forummotion.com

PostSubject: Re: Searching for New VGM   Searching for New VGM Icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2009 5:36 pm

Cause I can.........

On a more serious note:

I've been VGM before, and would love to again.... my only free time really is Friday nights Aussie time, Saturday, Sunday. Meaning I can get some serious work done a few hours before the Friday show and the night before for me.

I can commentate decently, have trouble with the formatting of the show but can do it now I believe.

However my activity is questionable and is very doubtful someone else far more active would be better of going for it, I am mainly going for it cause if it wasn't me after being a vgm for the first few seasons I feel I would of been fired.

Hmmmmmmmm however the more I think about it the more I realize I need an active assistant or two....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Searching for New VGM   Searching for New VGM Icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2009 5:48 pm

I'm in in for it, Malice !
No need to tell anything...you know I was a VGm...you can ask Edge to see how I done Razz
Back to top Go down
Ultimate X!
Main Eventer
Main Eventer
Ultimate X!

Male
Number of posts : 254
Registration date : 2008-10-23

PostSubject: Re: Searching for New VGM   Searching for New VGM Icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 4:36 pm

I can be a General Manager because:

1.) Back when SWP was in VGM crisis, I stepped up to the plate and tried to make the match cards the best possible. I put in the matches, and was also capable of both formatting and writing commentary. So I know the basics of VGMing. The only problem for me would be in matches that involve multiple people (e.g. - Triple Threats, Eliminaton Chamber, etc.), but for the most part, I know what I'm doing.

2.) I'm active just about every day. Because I happen to have free time in college and am actually happen to be ahead of most people, in terms of course schedule (which will allow for me to have even more free time in the future), I play the game every day, anywhere between 3-9 hours a day. I'm also on the forums a lot, so I am able to observe peoples' RPs, match requests, etc. Also, in the event that we are need of fill-in matches, I am able to create those, as well.
Back to top Go down
Malice
General Manager
General Manager
Malice

Male
Number of posts : 683
Registration date : 2008-07-30

PostSubject: Re: Searching for New VGM   Searching for New VGM Icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2009 4:58 pm

Ultimate X, congratulations. You are our new VGM. Brad, you quit being a VGM for personal reasons, citing time as a primary cause. I don't want to make you feel pressured again, however I may call on you from time to time to help us out.

Ben: I'm not sure you're mature enough to work with me in a VGM status yet. Nothing against you, I think you're a good person, and a wonderful friend in the fed, but when I mean business, I MEAN BUSINESS and I've known you to joke around and be distracting when I'm trying to get work done. However, I won't discount your considerable talents, and I may also ask you to help out from time to time. Please don't take it personally, as I don't see your maturity as a character flaw, simply as a hindrance for this particular job/position. I hope you understand.
Back to top Go down
https://stellarwrestling.forummotion.com

PostSubject: Re: Searching for New VGM   Searching for New VGM Icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2009 5:07 pm

no worries Mal ! I see what you're trying to say ! Razz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Searching for New VGM   Searching for New VGM Icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2009 6:28 pm

congrats Ultimate X!
i thank you will do a good job and think malice made the right choice
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Searching for New VGM   Searching for New VGM Icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2009 6:33 pm

Grats X! Welcome to the team Razz
Back to top Go down
Ultimate X!
Main Eventer
Main Eventer
Ultimate X!

Male
Number of posts : 254
Registration date : 2008-10-23

PostSubject: Re: Searching for New VGM   Searching for New VGM Icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2009 7:30 pm

Thank you, Malice. I'm glad to be your new VGM and I looking forward to making SWP the best it can be each and every week. I will do my best and I hope that with the other VGMs, we will continue to work hard in making the match cards and commentaries for each and every one of our programs and helping the promotion in going straight to the top!

S-W-P 4 4 4 4 lyfe!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Searching for New VGM   Searching for New VGM Icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2009 4:58 am

Awesome X. Congratz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Searching for New VGM   Searching for New VGM Icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2009 5:13 am

Cheers!A new VGM has to give beer to the members of the staff Searching for New VGM 236689 Wink
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Searching for New VGM   Searching for New VGM Icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2009 8:17 am

tactu wrote:
Cheers!A new VGM has to give beer to the members of the staff Searching for New VGM 236689 Wink

And to the other players too x)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Searching for New VGM   Searching for New VGM Icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2009 8:48 am

Beer for everybody!!! Searching for New VGM 236689
Back to top Go down
speedy boy
Main Eventer
Main Eventer
speedy boy

Male
Number of posts : 298
Registration date : 2009-01-03

PostSubject: Re: Searching for New VGM   Searching for New VGM Icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2009 9:32 am

Congratz X and welcome to this journey with us!!!!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Searching for New VGM   Searching for New VGM Icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2009 2:59 pm

gratz X...and please...a bottle of jack for me....no beer please ! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Searching for New VGM   Searching for New VGM Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Searching for New VGM
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Stellar Wrestling Promotion :: SWP News and Announcements! :: SWP Announcements!-
Jump to: