Stellar Wrestling Promotion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stellar Wrestling Promotion

Welcome to Stellar Wrestling Promotion on TWG official forums!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

By Popular Demand..

Go down 
AuthorMessage
The Prophet
LEGEND
LEGEND
The Prophet

Male
Number of posts : 457
Registration date : 2009-04-10

By Popular Demand.. Empty
PostSubject: By Popular Demand..   By Popular Demand.. Icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2009 3:28 pm

It was written in 15 mins and was in an e fed where I was the role of Jeff Hardy in a championship title oppurtunity.. Its one of my better short ones..

Also this would normally have color to it but the red was pretty bright so I just left it plain..

The bell has rung; we have a new number one contender for the Rising Championship, and his name is Jeff Hardy. The following week marks a new day. The official theme for PCW begins to blare throughout the arena. The fans are on their feet, awaiting the action that is about to start. The fans are on their feet, chanting for their favorite stars. The chant that is heard amongst others is a loud "Hardy" chant that rings loud throughout the arena. On cue, like it was being planned right then and there, the lights in the arena would dim down. The titantron will fill with static, and the image of a silhouette of a man is seen in the room. The lights are dark, nothing can be seen besides a silver silhouette sitting in the middle. The fans know who it is, you know who it is; the man who just beat Chris Jericho...Jeff Hardy. The fans erupt into cheers for Hardy. Hardy moves his hands through his hair and chuckles a bit. His head is still laid down facing the ground. The fans continue to chant "Hardy" over and over again. Jeff lets out a small laugh before speaking

Jeff Hardy | Exist to Exce
Last week...did I not say what will happen? Did I not say that Jeff Hardy would become the legend he is and defeat Chris Jericho? I did. I never go back on my word, and I knew I would win. You all knew I would win. Why? Because once you've hit rock bottom, there is nowhere to go but up. Jericho...you've said I wasn't worthy...I would never be anything. You called me a screw up; a big mess. Look at me now. Who walked out with their arm raised in victory, Chris? That right...I did. I walked out while you were left laying in a puddle of your own sweat and failure. As I said...you drowned in the screams of the so-called unworthy.

Jeff Pauses for a second and closes his eyes

The screams of the innocent and the betrayed...they were all on you. It all happened because of you. This was your fault...and no one elses. You caused all the pain and suffering of me to be inflicted on you. You have no one else to blame but yourself. I've been battered, bruised, and beaten...but I'm still standing, and Chris...you cannot break that mold I worked so hard to put together. This thing between you and I? It's far from over, because everytime I look into the mirror I see what you've done to me. All the names; all the ridicule...it never goes away. These scars are from you, and they'll heal overtime...but they will always leave a mark, and that's all you wanted, wasn't it? All you wanted was your selfish ways to be inflicted upon me! Am I right?

Jeff's eyes get really intense as he raises his voice

AM I RIGHT CHRIS?! THAT'S ALL YOU WANTED WAS TO HAVE ME FEEL DOWN AND BLUE, TO THINK I COULD NEVER DO ANYTHING...guess what....I have done something, and I just kicked your sorry pathetic ass all over that arena, and I moved on into infamy, while you were left behind in a pool of your own blood...sweat...tears...and failure. I didn't fail; you did. Who walked out a winner, Chris? Who walked out with their arm raised in victory? I did, and it still burns you up inside, doesn't it? You look into these eyes and you don't see a failure anymore....you see a new and improved Jeff Hardy, the man who just defeated you and submitted his name into the record books, and you will soon admit that I was just better than you were. The so-called "screw up" won, and the so-called "savior" lost...story of my life is now yours. The story of a once beaten Jeff Hardy, who was addicted to more than just punishment, is now the new savior...I am your savior, Chris...and just like I said...that ring became your grave, and I was indeed...your own personal Undertaker...

Jeff chuckles a bit and lets out a deep sigh

Now it's my turn to become a legend. I have two men that stand in my way of moving on to that demonic Elimination Chamber...Aviation and Elijah Burke. First and foremost...who in the hell is Aviation? I honestly have never heard of him. Let me make this quick....I don't know who you are, or what you do...but you will become just another victim at the hands of the Extreme Enigma. I've been pushed around by people bigger than me, who think I am nothing but what media tells them...I am not a screw up, and Aviation? You want to test me?! You want to feel this pain? Do 'ya? Let me tell ya'll something...this isn't the Jeff Hardy of yesteryear...this isn't the Jeff Hardy with the needle in the vain of this establishment...this is a whole new Jeff Hardy, and I dare you to prove me wrong, Aviation. Just test me...then we have Elijah Burke...

A tone of admiration comes to his voice
Someone I know personally. He's been one of the few people I've looked at and just thought he could be something. He has all the talent in the world to be someone great...but that doesn't matter tonight. Elijah, tonight is going to be one big twist of fate, in which your fate is decided by me. Along with Aviation, you two will indeed fall at your knees, with blood dripping down your forehead, and hitting the canvas. That ring is my canvas...your blood is my pain...and your pain is my art. I make you both realize that I am more that meets the eye. You want to count me out?! You want to look at me and say what you want?! FINE! Go ahead...I have no problem...this is who I am, and what I am is Jeff Hardy...the future of PCW. Tonight I take you both to the euphoric...EXTREME, and you will not walk out. This is my new high...this is what I live for...this moment...this moment in time means the world to me, and who are you to take this away from me? For sixteen years I've been in this business, and everything I've worked for all comes ahead tonight...as I plan on leaving this arena going into that Chamber, while you two will not...leave...at all! I am Jeff Hardy, and you two are just more victims in the hands of an Enigma...

Hardy bows his head; it's silent. The room turns to complete darkness, as we fade to commercial break. The fans are chanting Hardy as we fade
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: By Popular Demand..   By Popular Demand.. Icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2009 6:46 pm

sure you can RP as someone else, but there's no originality in that, I'm pretty disappointed since you've been going around the forums critiquing others work.
Back to top Go down
The Prophet
LEGEND
LEGEND
The Prophet

Male
Number of posts : 457
Registration date : 2009-04-10

PostSubject: Re: By Popular Demand..   By Popular Demand.. Icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 6:10 pm

Photex wrote:
sure you can RP as someone else, but there's no originality in that, I'm pretty disappointed since you've been going around the forums critiquing others work.

Have you heard Jeff Hardy cut a damn promo? This is freak gold compared to anything that comes out of his mouth so its not like I had alot to work with..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: By Popular Demand..   By Popular Demand.. Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 1:08 am

And you both are......
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: By Popular Demand..   By Popular Demand.. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

By Popular Demand..
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Stellar Wrestling Promotion :: Help and FAQs :: Role Play Help-
Jump to: