Stellar Wrestling Promotion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stellar Wrestling Promotion

Welcome to Stellar Wrestling Promotion on TWG official forums!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Roleplay issue

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
speedy boy
Main Eventer
Main Eventer
speedy boy

Male
Number of posts : 298
Registration date : 2009-01-03

Roleplay issue Empty
PostSubject: Roleplay issue   Roleplay issue Icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2009 6:05 pm

Ok,from the subject of this post,i think you can imagine what is this all about....From some time,i've been running things on Tuesday,i tried my best,but I have to say,some of you didn't tried THEIR best...All we ask from you is ROLEPLAY!!!It takes only 10-15 minutes to make a promo..I think that isn't THAT disturbing..In the last few days,things were hot in here,people really thought of leaving this fed for a reason I won't say it now because that is not the point..The point is that we NEED your help..When we became NATIONAL everybody was glad and excited,i thought we are in for a new beggining,but no...Its worse!!!The lack of interest its more obvious now than ever..Expect for a few active wrestlers who roleplay constantly,the other ones(not counting with the ones with problems in real life) has completely forgotten of this forum..
What Speedy boy wants to do?He wants to motivate all of you who didn't dare to roleplay,he wants to motivate all of you and makes you understand that only with YOUR help we can raise the bar...You think that with this attitude we can get promoted to INTERNATIONAL????No no no....
I've been very understanding,but until now....I don't think I've ever been rude with you,I try to put the best possible shows but I need your help...
If things continue like this after this post too,I can assure you I will talk to Malice to take some administrative decision regarding the ones who doesn't get involved in this federation!!!After all,thats why you are here no???To want more!!!!Well,we want more of you,SWP Wrestlers!!!!Hope you can give us what we want,and we will give you in exchange better and better shows!!!!

I really hope that I will be seeing some effects after this post...If not,things could turn bad for us.

Speedy boy,

YOUR Vgm....
Back to top Go down
The Prophet
LEGEND
LEGEND
The Prophet

Male
Number of posts : 457
Registration date : 2009-04-10

Roleplay issue Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay issue   Roleplay issue Icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2009 11:25 pm

hear hear
Back to top Go down

Roleplay issue
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Stellar Wrestling Promotion :: SWP News and Announcements! :: SWP Announcements!-
Jump to: