Stellar Wrestling Promotion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stellar Wrestling Promotion

Welcome to Stellar Wrestling Promotion on TWG official forums!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

PPV planning

Go down 
+2
Malice
Dylan Ice
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Dylan Ice
LEGEND
LEGEND
Dylan Ice

Male
Number of posts : 488
Registration date : 2009-01-12

PPV planning Empty
PostSubject: PPV planning   PPV planning Icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2009 5:06 pm

were 2 weeks away from ppv (still not named) and we need 5 matches from each show. i will edit these when people post things but i would rather do this now then panic in a few weeks. post your ideal match at ppv and we will see what we can do (no promises)

1 I Quit Match
DragonDevil vs Sam "The Marcenary" Spear
2 and 3 WHC TT match
Pbat Vs Speedy Vs Hasate
4 US title Match - Branco Vs (winner of the triple threat)
5 brad clark vs labtec

6 Global Championship
Malice©️ vs. Suprise opponent vs. Marcus Idol
7 NA Title
Tzimisce©️ vs Ultimate X- Last Blood
8 and 9 (Hell in a Cell Tornado Tag)
Jake & Tactu vs Ard and Jack

5 for each show please

also there will be a 6 man over the top gauntlet between people who are not in any matches for the ppv. if you would like to be considered please post your name below. 6 names will be picked that are suitable for the match but you need to add your name if you want to be considered Razz open to both brands
oh also this match is not paid i am affraid. it is simpily a match that is being used to give people airtime and a chance to become the number 1 contender for the Global belt... oh i forgot to mention that bit Very Happy

possable contenders for Gauntlet

E-Ali, Lump meister, yogi blackwing gameface (2 of those 3)

Last edited by Dylan Ice on Tue Apr 21, 2009 11:44 am; edited 13 times in total
Back to top Go down
Malice
General Manager
General Manager
Malice

Male
Number of posts : 683
Registration date : 2008-07-30

PPV planning Empty
PostSubject: Re: PPV planning   PPV planning Icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2009 5:09 pm

Friday:
Global Championship
Malice©️ vs. Juggler vs. Marcus Idol
Back to top Go down
https://stellarwrestling.forummotion.com
Aztec
Mid Card
Mid Card
Aztec

Male
Number of posts : 123
Registration date : 2009-03-13

PPV planning Empty
PostSubject: Re: PPV planning   PPV planning Icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2009 5:10 pm

Friday
Title Match
Matthias vs Tzimisce- Last Blood

Last edited by Tzimisce on Thu Apr 16, 2009 5:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
DragonDevil
Mid Card
Mid Card
DragonDevil

Number of posts : 150
Registration date : 2008-11-05

PPV planning Empty
PostSubject: Re: PPV planning   PPV planning Icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2009 5:11 pm

DragonDevil vs Sam "The Marcenary" Spear (i quit match) - Tuesday roster

here's the ppv part of the storyline that we had already planned:

PPV: THe match goes well.... dominance goes to and fro... I finally get the upper hand, but as I shove the mic in your face, instead of I Quit, you say "March 21st, 1999 Moscow".. I get stunned and lose control.. I get a sharp migrain.. everyone is confused, you use the opportunity to execute your finisher and take the win.... as you leave, I am still on the ground in agony...

this feud is to go on for next season
Back to top Go down

PPV planning Empty
PostSubject: Re: PPV planning   PPV planning Icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2009 6:28 pm

Jake & Tactu vs Ard and Jack(Hell in a Cell Tornado Tag)
If everyone is ok with that
As for the ppv name i sugest:Bound in Blood
Back to top Go down
Dylan Ice
LEGEND
LEGEND
Dylan Ice

Male

PPV planning Empty
PostSubject: Re: PPV planning   PPV planning Icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2009 6:35 pm

i will add it to the planning but will leave it up to mal as it is 2 slots. it should be ok
Back to top Go down
Aztec
Mid Card
Mid Card
Aztec

Male
Number of posts : 123
Registration date : 2009-03-13

PPV planning Empty
PostSubject: Re: PPV planning   PPV planning Icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2009 6:37 pm

Agrees with Bound In Blood for a PPV name Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Dylan Ice
LEGEND
LEGEND
Dylan Ice

Male

PPV planning Empty
PostSubject: Re: PPV planning   PPV planning Icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2009 6:39 pm

all you need is Malice to say yes and you have a PPV name
Back to top Go down

PPV planning Empty
PostSubject: Re: PPV planning   PPV planning Icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2009 10:20 pm

Brad Clark vs Labtec.
Back to top Go down

PPV planning Empty
PostSubject: Re: PPV planning   PPV planning Icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 9:19 am

There is the US title match to conclude the season long US title arc ongoing from the Tueday show

Will be Filthy (champ) vs [Winner of Triple Thread Match] Yogi, Parker, or Blackwing

(not sure where ^ that Branco vs Lump match came from)
Back to top Go down

PPV planning Empty
PostSubject: Re: PPV planning   PPV planning Icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 10:19 am

noted Game and I have changed it.

Lump might want to get involved in the 6 way gauntlet match (I think it suits Lumps desire.... Lump Vs 5 others lol)
Back to top Go down
Dylan Ice
LEGEND
LEGEND
Dylan Ice

Male

PPV planning Empty
PostSubject: Re: PPV planning   PPV planning Icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 10:34 am

the 2 losers of the triple threat will be added to the gauntlet list if that be ok with them. i need some names for this thing lol Razz and although i am creating it i wont win the match and may not even be in it Razz

people who are used for the gauntlet will also be used in tuesdays show. lump i feel will be a definate contender
Back to top Go down
RoninBlackwing
Main Eventer
Main Eventer
RoninBlackwing

Male
Number of posts : 164
Registration date : 2008-10-12

PPV planning Empty
PostSubject: Re: PPV planning   PPV planning Icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2009 10:38 am

Dylan as far as I am concerned if I don't win the Triple Threat I'll be happy to be in the gauntlet.
Back to top Go down

PPV planning Empty
PostSubject: Re: PPV planning   PPV planning Icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2009 1:36 pm

DragonDevil wrote:
DragonDevil vs Sam "The Marcenary" Spear (i quit match) - Tuesday roster

here's the ppv part of the storyline that we had already planned:

PPV: THe match goes well.... dominance goes to and fro... I finally get the upper hand, but as I shove the mic in your face, instead of I Quit, you say "March 21st, 1999 Moscow".. I get stunned and lose control.. I get a sharp migrain.. everyone is confused, you use the opportunity to execute your finisher and take the win.... as you leave, I am still on the ground in agony...

this feud is to go on for next season

Just making a few things clear ...

The "I" referred in the quote is Sam Spear and the person saying "March 21st,1999 Moscow" is DD.... hope there is no confusion cos if it goes the other way round... things will get to messy to cope with..

Cheers
sam
Back to top Go down

PPV planning Empty
PostSubject: gauntlet match   PPV planning Icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 6:15 pm

hey dylan ill be in the gauntlet match (i used to be e-ali btw) but he died in a car crash and only his skeleton was left but he wanted to be global champ so bad *hint hint wink wink nudge nudge(j/k)* that he just sort of came back as me lol nah im only joshing just changed my gimmick so 6 man guantlet im up for it unless im already in the ppv otherwise put me in Smile
Back to top Go down
Dylan Ice
LEGEND
LEGEND
Dylan Ice

Male

PPV planning Empty
PostSubject: Re: PPV planning   PPV planning Icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 6:26 pm

skull i will add you to the gauntlette match no proble, cant gaurentee on results Razz

i have read your bio on the game and believe you have a real charecter going on there. seeing as you have changed your gimmick is there any way you could post me an introductery RP telling us what your about and how your going to win the global belt blah blah the usual Razz. you ok for your TWG picture to be the picture we use for you on shows?

thanks man and well done on beating me on tuesdays show Smile
Back to top Go down

PPV planning Empty
PostSubject: Re: PPV planning   PPV planning Icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 10:24 pm

I'll go into guantlet, The "Genetic Enforcer"
Back to top Go down
Dylan Ice
LEGEND
LEGEND
Dylan Ice

Male

PPV planning Empty
PostSubject: Re: PPV planning   PPV planning Icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 10:30 pm

ok i am stuck between yourself and Brazilian fury TGE :S what i will do is book a match between you on tuesdays show and the winner will get the last spot in the Guantlet

i wont edit it either

the other definate contenders are: Skullduggery Pleseant, Wyatt "GameFace" Poker, Lump Meister, Blackwing and CH-Crush

good luck
Back to top Go down
Pbatzen
LEGEND
LEGEND
Pbatzen

Male
Number of posts : 448
Registration date : 2008-11-22

PPV planning Empty
PostSubject: Re: PPV planning   PPV planning Icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 6:03 am

Sorry Dylan to say this now and I don´t want to kick anyone out of this gauntlett match. But why should Skullduggery Pleasant be in that match?? Sorry dude but I didn´t see you once now and haven´t seen any posts of yoou yet. Even though the winner of that match gets decided I think there should be conteners who at least Rp´ed one in this forum!!
Back to top Go down

PPV planning Empty
PostSubject: sorry pbatzen   PPV planning Icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 9:13 pm

hey pbatzen im a newbie brought in about 2 weeks ago my name was e-ali you where my debut match i didnt rp yet cause i was in the middle of an identity crisis eg i changed gimmicks but ill start tonight with dylans request and after that you will wish i would stop posting lol

also dylan thanks for the spot but if you have to kick me to settle everyone down im cool with that after all its all for the fed Smile
Back to top Go down
Dylan Ice
LEGEND
LEGEND
Dylan Ice

Male

PPV planning Empty
PostSubject: Re: PPV planning   PPV planning Icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 10:13 pm

skull you still have your spot no worries man, i understand your new here and are still going to have to work out how things work properly (message me for any needed assistance) but i have no doubt you will shine here

pbat is a top guy, he is only after what is best for the fed. we have just had a few that have joined and done nothing so it is a bit of a of an odd thing for me to do is to add someone new.

oh and identity crisis is actually a good thing... as Mr. E-Ali i think it is harder to rp then with a dead detective Razz

good luck

P.S. i will get Malice to change your name on the forums if i can
Back to top Go down
Pbatzen
LEGEND
LEGEND
Pbatzen

Male
Number of posts : 448
Registration date : 2008-11-22

PPV planning Empty
PostSubject: Re: PPV planning   PPV planning Icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2009 6:05 am

Ok SP, from what I saw now I´m already convinced of you. The RP was cool (even though no colours^^) but you´ll find out what there´s to do in the RP`s. Saw you updated your gimmick page and it shows me that you want to write some stuff. That´s nice to see. So good luck in the gauntlett match!!!
Back to top Go down

PPV planning Empty
PostSubject: nice!   PPV planning Icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2009 7:34 pm

thanks pbatzen I know you were only looking out for whats best for the fed and I respect that after all whats good for business is good for us lol thanks for the props and nice rps your self the last few weeks for the title story have been really entertaining cant wait too see what happens at bound for blood Smile and as this is getting slightly of the topic ill stop now Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PPV planning Empty
PostSubject: Re: PPV planning   PPV planning Icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2009 8:20 pm

SP... Pbat wont care how much you post... Me on the other hand............ AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PPV planning Empty
PostSubject: Re: PPV planning   PPV planning Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

PPV planning
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Stellar Wrestling Promotion :: SWP News and Announcements! :: SWP Announcements!-
Jump to: