Stellar Wrestling Promotion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stellar Wrestling Promotion

Welcome to Stellar Wrestling Promotion on TWG official forums!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Bound in Blood PPV

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

Bound in Blood PPV Empty
PostSubject: Bound in Blood PPV   Bound in Blood PPV Icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2009 10:51 am

I would like to thank all involved in the build up to what I think will be the best PPV in SWP short history.

For the effort backstage that you guys don't see going on.

But most of all to all those that contributed to the show with your RP's. I have read each and everyone of them and you have done yourself proud guys.

Thanks and now it is Bound in Blood PPV 236689 time!
Back to top Go down
Dylan Ice
LEGEND
LEGEND
Dylan Ice

Male
Number of posts : 488
Registration date : 2009-01-12

Bound in Blood PPV Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bound in Blood PPV   Bound in Blood PPV Icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2009 2:20 pm

for the gauntlet match i want to thank Blackwing, Skullduggery Pleasant and Wyatt parker for giving me mathces to put into it

i especially want to thank SP as he gave me matches with every person in the match and also offered (and did) to do the first part of the commentry for the match. Malice was also kind enough to do the final parts of commentry.

This was easily the hardest match i have ever taken on and proberbly the longest in SWP history and i really could not have done it without the help of these guys
Back to top Go down
Pbatzen
LEGEND
LEGEND
Pbatzen

Male
Number of posts : 448
Registration date : 2008-11-22

Bound in Blood PPV Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bound in Blood PPV   Bound in Blood PPV Icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2009 2:58 pm

HELL YEAH!!!! we had not enough tix as requested!!!
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

our work was good for the PPV. congratz to everyone and thx to VGM´s/GM.
Back to top Go down

Bound in Blood PPV Empty
PostSubject: awsome night guys   Bound in Blood PPV Icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2009 10:41 pm

to malice jake and dylan and all swp staff that was one of the greatest ppv i have ever seen on twg every rp was top notch (including mine Razz) all matches where commentated well and all matches where good well written and if they where well edited also big thanks too dylan for all the work on the gauntlet as it was one of the pp highlights and also a great match too watch due too the fact no one knew what way it would go also dylan my pleasure and any help in the future is gladly given Smile also all the rpers great job all where entertaining
Back to top Go down
Aztec
Mid Card
Mid Card
Aztec

Male
Number of posts : 123
Registration date : 2009-03-13

Bound in Blood PPV Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bound in Blood PPV   Bound in Blood PPV Icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 12:49 am

Was a great show, thanks to all the people who worked on the whole season..set the bar high for the next ppv but we have the talent to do even better Very Happy
For all those leaving I wish the best and for all of those that stay with us can't wait to see the great things you will do next season!
Hope you all don't waste this offseason time and come up with some brilliant ideas for next season..
Congrats to all the new champions and good job to all those champions that held their belts Very Happy

think a big party is in order for the success of this season.. enjoy...
Bound in Blood PPV 236689 jazz band
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Bound in Blood PPV Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bound in Blood PPV   Bound in Blood PPV Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bound in Blood PPV
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Stellar Wrestling Promotion :: SWP News and Announcements! :: SWP Announcements!-
Jump to: