Stellar Wrestling Promotion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stellar Wrestling Promotion

Welcome to Stellar Wrestling Promotion on TWG official forums!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Goodbye SWP friends!!!!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
speedy boy
Main Eventer
Main Eventer
speedy boy

Male
Number of posts : 298
Registration date : 2009-01-03

Goodbye SWP friends!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Goodbye SWP friends!!!!   Goodbye SWP friends!!!! Icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 10:04 am

So,I've came up with this decision....Speedy is leaving Stellar Wrestling Promotion after 4 seasons spent here....Some beautiful 4 seasons spent along you,SWP people..I wanna thank you for all that you have done for this fed and I wanna thank you especially for beeing friends with me...Certainly,this was the greatest fed experience I ever had,but unfortunately,like all the good things,it has to end at a certain time...I consider that this is the time to end it.....This game is about fun,not stress...Lately,SWP was a bunch of stress to me and no fun....I apreciate every single person that participated in SWP and every single person who I made contact....

I won't forget the many nights or mornings who I spent to build up shows..I won't forget the people who I worked with......

Dylan,Jake,Pbatzen,Hasate,DD ,I wish you good luck further cause you really are my pals no matter what happens and no matter where i shall go....We will keep in touch!!!
Thanks for making me feel well in this fed,i wont forget the late nights wich we spent on chat talking about builds,upcoming shows,storylines....I won't...

As for the others,thank you too and hope you will feel good in this fed,as long as it still lasts....

As for the reasons why I am gone,there are many but I can't speak it all....

One of main reasons is that I i no longer have fun here,im only having fun when im chatting with you guys,but that I can do from other fed too......Lately,there wasn't such a good atmosphere,with rumours that SWP is closing....Malice told so many times he is thinking of closing this fed,that I thought very good...Sooner or later this fed WILL close,cause when Mal will be tired of working till the morning for the shows,when Mal will feel that is a lack of commitement from the VGM's he will take that decision.....I knows he's tired of all that,and this game started not beeing so fun for him too....

So I decided to go to the next level,I'll go where wind takes me,I'll search a fed on my taste with good quality shows,thats what I like more on a fed....
What can I say,I wish best of luck to all of you,and hope I'm wrong and I don't see this fed closed,that will be my bad....

Maybe we will see eachother again,maybe not,maybe I'll come back to SWP if the fed survives,maybe not....I don't know

What I do know is that Speedy respects every single one of you,every single man who makes part of this federation....And hope we will see eachother soon....

Any review here will be apreciated.....

Thanks a lot for your support
Back to top Go down
Dylan Ice
LEGEND
LEGEND
Dylan Ice

Male
Number of posts : 488
Registration date : 2009-01-12

PostSubject: Re: Goodbye SWP friends!!!!   Goodbye SWP friends!!!! Icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 10:41 am

downer on my day Sad sad to see you go speedy, your one of the only people who i would lable as quality for a fed.

i will keep in contact friend
Back to top Go down
speedy boy
Main Eventer
Main Eventer
speedy boy

Male

PostSubject: Re: Goodbye SWP friends!!!!   Goodbye SWP friends!!!! Icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 10:51 am

certainly we will keep in contact Dylan,if I am gone from SWP that doesn't mean this ends here....We will still chat on forum,ill still be pretty active on chat,i can't stop talking with you guys.....You are my pals....sad to let you here too,dylan,sad that we havent had a feud together...that would of been great....Maybe we will see eachother in the future,maybe in the same fed....who knows...

And Dylan,you are quality guy,just so you know.....

PS:Thank you Malice that you gave me the free breach of contract i asked you....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Goodbye SWP friends!!!!   Goodbye SWP friends!!!! Icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 6:19 pm

This was something I wasn't expecting to happen. I hate to lose good people and you were one of those. I too have had a bit of down time... and it is great. I actually feel very refreshed now that I have had time to relax (away from the pc).

I'm sure you will always be welcome back if the time is right and we are going strong. I have enjoyed working with you and hope one day will have the opportunity to do it again.
Back to top Go down
speedy boy
Main Eventer
Main Eventer
speedy boy

Male

PostSubject: Re: Goodbye SWP friends!!!!   Goodbye SWP friends!!!! Icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 6:36 pm

I loved working with you Jake,I consider you one of my best friends and maybe one of the most hard workers....I know how much you've sacrificed for building SWP shows so I can only bow down to you....Great job....For the moment,the atmosphere isn't that great here...But ,if I see that things change and I am wrong,if this place becomes what it used to be,be sure I will force a coming back Jake....

Thanks to all of you
Back to top Go down
illmatic3
Jobber
Jobber

Number of posts : 31
Registration date : 2009-05-11

PostSubject: Re: Goodbye SWP friends!!!!   Goodbye SWP friends!!!! Icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 10:07 pm

man speedy i wanted to have a feud with u nxt season to see who was the best speed/cruiserweight in the fed. Bummer to see u go even though i didnt realli kno u.
Back to top Go down
speedy boy
Main Eventer
Main Eventer
speedy boy

Male

PostSubject: Re: Goodbye SWP friends!!!!   Goodbye SWP friends!!!! Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 6:36 am

yeah,we didnt have the time to know eachother well..maybe some other time now...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Goodbye SWP friends!!!!   Goodbye SWP friends!!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Goodbye SWP friends!!!!
Page 1 of 1