Stellar Wrestling Promotion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stellar Wrestling Promotion

Welcome to Stellar Wrestling Promotion on TWG official forums!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

GO SWP GO!!! NOW INTERNATIONAL IN PWG

Go down 
+5
Yogi''s Assassin
The Prophet
speedy boy
Dylan Ice
Pbatzen
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Pbatzen
LEGEND
LEGEND
Pbatzen

Male
Number of posts : 448
Registration date : 2008-11-22

GO SWP GO!!! NOW INTERNATIONAL IN PWG Empty
PostSubject: GO SWP GO!!! NOW INTERNATIONAL IN PWG   GO SWP GO!!! NOW INTERNATIONAL IN PWG Icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 10:22 am

If you didn´t noticed yet, we are INTERNATIONAL.

Hard work pays out and we got what we deserved and I think we´re ready to rock international. We did a good season, obviously the best of all time, and even though there were ups and downs and still some people see to much problems here I think we can really be proud of what we did.

We´re faaar away from our top game, which is good, because if we would have shown everything we have we couldn´t get any higher from now. But I feel certain we will show our best in the next season and I hope we can start right away in this season.
In PWG we only have to excel Dominion Wrestling and MAW!!!

Keep up the good work guys, improve and let´s show everyone what we´re able to do.
Back to top Go down
Dylan Ice
LEGEND
LEGEND
Dylan Ice

Male
Number of posts : 488
Registration date : 2009-01-12

PostSubject: Re: GO SWP GO!!! NOW INTERNATIONAL IN PWG   GO SWP GO!!! NOW INTERNATIONAL IN PWG Icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 11:08 am

Next stop Mondial. Good work guys and yogi.
Back to top Go down
speedy boy
Main Eventer
Main Eventer
speedy boy

Male
Number of posts : 298
Registration date : 2009-01-03

PostSubject: Re: GO SWP GO!!! NOW INTERNATIONAL IN PWG   GO SWP GO!!! NOW INTERNATIONAL IN PWG Icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 11:52 am

congratz guys,even if im not with you anymore,im watching you.....and you deserve this promotion more than anyone..i like to believe i had an important place in this promotion too...

good luck in the coming season guys
Back to top Go down
The Prophet
LEGEND
LEGEND
The Prophet

Male
Number of posts : 457
Registration date : 2009-04-10

PostSubject: Re: GO SWP GO!!! NOW INTERNATIONAL IN PWG   GO SWP GO!!! NOW INTERNATIONAL IN PWG Icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 1:27 pm

AMAZING booking helped a bit Razz
Back to top Go down
Dylan Ice
LEGEND
LEGEND
Dylan Ice

Male
Number of posts : 488
Registration date : 2009-01-12

PostSubject: Re: GO SWP GO!!! NOW INTERNATIONAL IN PWG   GO SWP GO!!! NOW INTERNATIONAL IN PWG Icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 2:00 pm

speedy boy wrote:
congratz guys,even if im not with you anymore,im watching you.....and you deserve this promotion more than anyone..i like to believe i had an important place in this promotion too...

i bet your kicking yourself now Razz jump when the boat looks like it is sinking only to find were sailing more then smoothly Razz
Back to top Go down
speedy boy
Main Eventer
Main Eventer
speedy boy

Male
Number of posts : 298
Registration date : 2009-01-03

PostSubject: Re: GO SWP GO!!! NOW INTERNATIONAL IN PWG   GO SWP GO!!! NOW INTERNATIONAL IN PWG Icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 5:24 pm

Dylan Ice wrote:
speedy boy wrote:

i bet your kicking yourself now Razz jump when the boat looks like it is sinking only to find were sailing more then smoothly Razz

you know thats not the reason i left,you know the reason as well as I do....I have never left SWP when it apeared to be sinking,i continued doing my work....hope ive done it well...And the fact that SWP is running smoothly now is one more reason for me to be happy for all of you,you deserve it....I can wish u guys only the best of luck in the future,and who knows what the future will have for us.....cya around
Back to top Go down
Yogi''s Assassin
Main Eventer
Main Eventer
Yogi''s Assassin

Female
Number of posts : 169
Registration date : 2008-12-31

PostSubject: Re: GO SWP GO!!! NOW INTERNATIONAL IN PWG   GO SWP GO!!! NOW INTERNATIONAL IN PWG Icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 2:40 am

Dylan Ice wrote:
Next stop Mondial. Good work guys and yogi.

At least someone remembers me Razz

Well after everything we've been through we do deserve it. We're getting closer and closer. cheers Go SWP!
Back to top Go down
Queketh
Jobber
Jobber
Queketh

Number of posts : 28
Registration date : 2008-12-11

PostSubject: Re: GO SWP GO!!! NOW INTERNATIONAL IN PWG   GO SWP GO!!! NOW INTERNATIONAL IN PWG Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 9:59 am

Good Job Boyos Smile
Back to top Go down
Labtec
Main Eventer
Main Eventer
Labtec

Number of posts : 244
Registration date : 2008-10-04

PostSubject: Re: GO SWP GO!!! NOW INTERNATIONAL IN PWG   GO SWP GO!!! NOW INTERNATIONAL IN PWG Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 10:41 am

Well done guys^^
Back to top Go down
Ferox
Main Eventer
Main Eventer
Ferox

Male
Number of posts : 173
Registration date : 2008-10-17

PostSubject: Re: GO SWP GO!!! NOW INTERNATIONAL IN PWG   GO SWP GO!!! NOW INTERNATIONAL IN PWG Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 3:36 pm

Good Job guys! Congrats! jazz band
Back to top Go down
Aztec
Mid Card
Mid Card
Aztec

Male
Number of posts : 123
Registration date : 2009-03-13

PostSubject: Re: GO SWP GO!!! NOW INTERNATIONAL IN PWG   GO SWP GO!!! NOW INTERNATIONAL IN PWG Icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 11:01 pm

Does this mean we get paid more? lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: GO SWP GO!!! NOW INTERNATIONAL IN PWG   GO SWP GO!!! NOW INTERNATIONAL IN PWG Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

GO SWP GO!!! NOW INTERNATIONAL IN PWG
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Stellar Wrestling Promotion :: SWP News and Announcements! :: SWP Announcements!-
Jump to: