Stellar Wrestling Promotion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stellar Wrestling Promotion

Welcome to Stellar Wrestling Promotion on TWG official forums!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Pics have changed!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Malice
General Manager
General Manager
Malice

Male
Number of posts : 683
Registration date : 2008-07-30

Pics have changed! Empty
PostSubject: Pics have changed!   Pics have changed! Icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2008 3:40 am

Our pics for the show have changed a little, and personally I think it is a change for the better. Compare the pics side by side and see for yourself!! I had to change the font so it would be readable at the smaller size, but I'm actually very happy with these!

Old:Pics have changed! Card-MaliceOLD And New:Pics have changed! Card-Malice

We also have new staff pics. Only Bill "The Bulldozer" has a wrestler card now. The announcer/commentators have images like this:Pics have changed! Staff-Scott

And one last thing. If you didn't submit a pic, or your pics was too small, or if a wrestler hasn't had his pic added yet, we now have a "mystery" wrestler pic:Pics have changed! Card-Unknown

These pics will start being used as of Tuesday's show, next week.

All new show pics can be found here.
Back to top Go down
https://stellarwrestling.forummotion.com
juggler
Vice GM: Tuesday Throwdown
juggler

Male
Number of posts : 454
Registration date : 2008-10-15

Pics have changed! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pics have changed!   Pics have changed! Icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2008 11:26 am

Do we start using them now
Back to top Go down
Malice
General Manager
General Manager
Malice

Male

Pics have changed! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pics have changed!   Pics have changed! Icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2008 5:07 pm

Immediately following Friday's show I'll put them into the Image Insert panel, after I remove the old ones. Then they will be available for use. So use them all you like, just wait till after Friday to try adding them to a show.
Back to top Go down
juggler
juggler

Male
Number of posts : 454
Registration date : 2008-10-15

Pics have changed! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pics have changed!   Pics have changed! Icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2008 5:26 pm

Oops i have used them through out the show, they look really good and every body has a pic.
Back to top Go down
Ultimate X!
Main Eventer
Main Eventer
Ultimate X!

Male
Number of posts : 254
Registration date : 2008-10-23

Pics have changed! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pics have changed!   Pics have changed! Icon_minitimeFri Oct 31, 2008 12:05 am

Hey, sounds good. I like the new golden logo onto the pic, look cool to me. I don't mind it being smaller; as long as it is at a size, in which you actually see a picture (something other federations, I don't think, seem to realize), it's fine. The font of our wrestler names looks better to, I can't seem to complain about that.
Back to top Go down
Malice
General Manager
General Manager
Malice

Male

Pics have changed! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pics have changed!   Pics have changed! Icon_minitimeFri Oct 31, 2008 12:40 am

Pics that are too big distract from the rest of the show and take longer to load.
Back to top Go down

Pics have changed! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pics have changed!   Pics have changed! Icon_minitimeWed Nov 05, 2008 11:24 am

I got that "mystery wrestler" pic on tuesday show. I just want to know the minimum size of the image for you to do the SWP pic, then I can start looking for one that fits Smile
Back to top Go down
Malice
General Manager
General Manager
Malice

Male

Pics have changed! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pics have changed!   Pics have changed! Icon_minitimeWed Nov 05, 2008 11:27 am

Yours fits. I made it for you. But due to a user error on my part, I forgot to upload it to Photobucket or the games image panel. It will be fixed before Friday.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Pics have changed! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pics have changed!   Pics have changed! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pics have changed!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Stellar Wrestling Promotion :: SWP News and Announcements! :: SWP Announcements!-
Jump to: