Stellar Wrestling Promotion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stellar Wrestling Promotion

Welcome to Stellar Wrestling Promotion on TWG official forums!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Our NEW method of doing things!!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Malice
General Manager
General Manager
Malice

Male
Number of posts : 683
Registration date : 2008-07-30

Our NEW method of doing things!! Empty
PostSubject: Our NEW method of doing things!!   Our NEW method of doing things!! Icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 11:19 am

Well, we are going into a new season, and that means a lot of things will be changing. First off, we will no longer have separate rosters per se. The titles will still be tied to their specific shows for the most part, with the TV title and Tag titles floating. However, on the broad spectrum of things, this means a few things.

1st: You will have to choose your feuds carefully. If you don't have a feud, or a match for the week, one will be assigned for you. PLEASE RP even if your match is assigned. Take a note from WWE shows. People in feuds don't face each other every week, and neither should you. Tag matches are just one way to mix things up. Pick your poison matches are also a good method (each feuding party chooses his rival's opponent for the week). There are also just matches for the sake of matches. There will be more of these, with the RPs building up towards the end of the season more than hyping up a match for tonight.

So, much like real pro wrestling, the PPV will be decided first, and the other cards will fall into place as we go along with the story being told leading up to it. That's the plan at least. So decide on your story lines early and your opponents.

Also, for the VGMs: No one is to be used more than 3 times going into the final week. That is to esure they all have at least two appearances for the final week in the "Cross roster show" and PPV. RPers will get first priority on these two shows, period. That means we could have two "PPV quality" shows in a row instead of one card being for all those not on the PPV. It also means that people could be on both shows in that last week, and stand to rake in a lot of cash. Remember to manage appearances though.

On the subject of VGMs, I'm looking for hard-charging dependable individuals that want to have a hand in directly making the show better for all involved. You'll have to do a little bit of HTML (VERY Little, it's easy, I promise) and write some commentary. That's about it. I need 4 peple in total. If you're interested, let me know asap. Thanks!
Back to top Go down
https://stellarwrestling.forummotion.com

Our NEW method of doing things!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Stellar Wrestling Promotion :: SWP News and Announcements! :: SWP Announcements!-
Jump to: