Stellar Wrestling Promotion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stellar Wrestling Promotion

Welcome to Stellar Wrestling Promotion on TWG official forums!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

im gonna miss 3-4 weeks

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
The Superflyer
Mid Card
Mid Card
The Superflyer

Male
Number of posts : 102
Registration date : 2009-08-10

im gonna miss 3-4 weeks Empty
PostSubject: im gonna miss 3-4 weeks   im gonna miss 3-4 weeks Icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 8:10 pm

I'm going on a 3-4 week vacation to ocean city and i have no idea if they have internet access so i will do my best to try and get on and do my rp for the week but might not happen
Back to top Go down
The Superflyer
Mid Card
Mid Card
The Superflyer

Male

PostSubject: Re: im gonna miss 3-4 weeks   im gonna miss 3-4 weeks Icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 8:25 pm

also im not leavin till sunday
Back to top Go down
Cody "The Hawk" Ankarres
Mid Card
Mid Card
Cody

Male
Number of posts : 93

PostSubject: Re: im gonna miss 3-4 weeks   im gonna miss 3-4 weeks Icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 12:46 pm

Well.. If you want me to, I could take a look at your characters bio. If you tell me your plans for super I could do some RPs for him?
Back to top Go down
The Superflyer
Mid Card
Mid Card
The Superflyer

Male

PostSubject: Re: im gonna miss 3-4 weeks   im gonna miss 3-4 weeks Icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 3:29 am

postponed vacation till sunday and cody if ud like im just a speed tweener and i talk alot of trash so if u do that it should be fine like how i said ill beat anyone on my debut that u commented on thats all u gotta do nobody wants to feud with me so i just put that out there for any accepters
Back to top Go down
The Superflyer
Mid Card
Mid Card
The Superflyer

Male

PostSubject: im back   im gonna miss 3-4 weeks Icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 2:05 am

my bad didnt mean to post twice

Last edited by The Superflyer on Sun Sep 13, 2009 2:08 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
The Superflyer
Mid Card
Mid Card
The Superflyer

Male

PostSubject: im back   im gonna miss 3-4 weeks Icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 2:07 am

Im back and im gonna do my best to do 3x better then last season since i missed so long also if mal didnt read my other post thankz for lettin me come back I promise to be better and cody thankz for all the tipz on rpin man and TPP thankz for telling me about that rp certain way thing cheers to me bein more active this year everybody Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: im gonna miss 3-4 weeks   im gonna miss 3-4 weeks Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

im gonna miss 3-4 weeks
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Stellar Wrestling Promotion :: SWP News and Announcements! :: SWP Announcements!-
Jump to: