Stellar Wrestling Promotion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stellar Wrestling Promotion

Welcome to Stellar Wrestling Promotion on TWG official forums!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Sorry if you find this rude.

Go down 
+7
Pbatzen
Yogi''s Assassin
hasate
Anti-Matter
ThePhiladelphiaPhighter
The Prophet
Cody "The Hawk" Ankarres
11 posters
AuthorMessage
Cody "The Hawk" Ankarres
Mid Card
Mid Card
Cody

Male
Number of posts : 93
Registration date : 2009-08-10

Sorry if you find this rude. Empty
PostSubject: Sorry if you find this rude.   Sorry if you find this rude. Icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2009 11:41 am

SWP's shows have seemed.. lacking lately.

No offence to the VGMs, but I don't think some of you can find all the time to not rush things. I know I have no real authority or anything like that, but I think some of the VGMs could use replacing or swapping around.. so we can get some better editors.

No offence to anyone in particular but some of the VGM's English isn't exactly that good.

The VGMs SWP has now put in a lot of work.. I know that, but I don't think some of the editing is good enough. I have the utmost respect for you guys, you've worked your butts off but I think there's active people who could be better when it comes to editing.

If you're a VGM and you know you're not that active - active enough to be useful and you have the guts to admit it.. post here.

I love you all, don't get me wrong.. just, yeah.
Back to top Go down
The Prophet
LEGEND
LEGEND
The Prophet

Male
Number of posts : 457
Registration date : 2009-04-10

PostSubject: Re: Sorry if you find this rude.   Sorry if you find this rude. Icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2009 11:47 am

Well people have real lives.. and people have stuff come up

Me personally I am about to head out and see my grandfather in the hospital right now.. Its where hes been for the last week basically..

I booked a card last night for todays show.. But bear with us as everyone is kinda busy..
Back to top Go down
Cody "The Hawk" Ankarres
Mid Card
Mid Card
Cody

Male

PostSubject: Re: Sorry if you find this rude.   Sorry if you find this rude. Icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2009 11:48 am

yeah I know.

But if people need to take a break, wouldn't it be nice to have some other reliable VGMs that can take over when the others must become inactive due to RL stuff.

I said I respect them and that's what I meant.
Back to top Go down
ThePhiladelphiaPhighter
Mid Card
Mid Card
ThePhiladelphiaPhighter

Male
Number of posts : 123
Registration date : 2009-04-21

PostSubject: Re: Sorry if you find this rude.   Sorry if you find this rude. Icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2009 4:54 pm

Today's show has been the best I've seen in a while from us, even though as of right now, I'm a little worried that somebody may forget about the tag match we just set up on Friday for next week.

Then again, the Friday Match inserts that I tried for at the beginning of the season (which led to that big debate) ended up being completely left out, to the point where I edited it out so this argument would have no real substance.

Tuesday's show was hell though, and to be honest, I kind of feel like we're stuck running in place at this moment.

-TPP

Last edited by ThePhiladelphiaPhighter on Fri Oct 09, 2009 5:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Anti-Matter
Mid Card
Mid Card
Anti-Matter

Male
Number of posts : 158
Registration date : 2009-06-17

PostSubject: Re: Sorry if you find this rude.   Sorry if you find this rude. Icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2009 5:04 pm

Cody "The Hawk" Ankarres wrote:
SWP's shows have seemed.. lacking lately.

No offence to the VGMs, but I don't think some of you can find all the time to not rush things. I know I have no real authority or anything like that, but I think some of the VGMs could use replacing or swapping around.. so we can get some better editors.

No offence to anyone in particular but some of the VGM's English isn't exactly that good.

The VGMs SWP has now put in a lot of work.. I know that, but I don't think some of the editing is good enough. I have the utmost respect for you guys, you've worked your butts off but I think there's active people who could be better when it comes to editing.

If you're a VGM and you know you're not that active - active enough to be useful and you have the guts to admit it.. post here.

I love you all, don't get me wrong.. just, yeah.

Cody, you want to take my spot as VGM? I was just of doing it to help out where I could. I have some time to dedicate to it, but not enough to be on top of things all time. I do the best I can with the time that I have
Back to top Go down
hasate
Main Eventer
Main Eventer
hasate

Number of posts : 273
Registration date : 2008-10-07

PostSubject: Re: Sorry if you find this rude.   Sorry if you find this rude. Icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2009 5:52 pm

Today has been really tirying for me cause i have comentate arround 5 matches and edit 2 rp's in less than 3 hours show i thought that the show may have been worse
Back to top Go down
Yogi''s Assassin
Main Eventer
Main Eventer
Yogi''s Assassin

Female
Number of posts : 169
Registration date : 2008-12-31

PostSubject: Re: Sorry if you find this rude.   Sorry if you find this rude. Icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2009 7:25 pm

I don't know exactly what I'm good at, but, I know that I could help edit RPs? Sorry, I'm not sure who exactly does it...I think Anti does...but I'm not sure how many people work on that.

But anyway if, as Cody said, some VGMs English isn't all that great (that's not blaming you guys whose English isn't perfect) I can help out there if no one can really get around to it. I don't have to become a VGM, I'll just edit the RPs (including formatting) and post them at the bottom and someone can just copy them into the show.

Just a suggestion if you guys need a bit of extra help. Smile
Back to top Go down
The Prophet
LEGEND
LEGEND
The Prophet

Male

PostSubject: Re: Sorry if you find this rude.   Sorry if you find this rude. Icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2009 9:12 pm

Id love to have Yogi on the same team Wink

But anyways.. Ive been slammed IRL.. Or I woulda helped out more..

But I did give us our best tix sales ever? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Yogi''s Assassin
Main Eventer
Main Eventer
Yogi''s Assassin

Female
Number of posts : 169
Registration date : 2008-12-31

PostSubject: Re: Sorry if you find this rude.   Sorry if you find this rude. Icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2009 11:37 pm

Yogi...Johnny...same team?
Fails to comprehend the awesomeness. *Explodes*

Anyway, I have to agree, my last match I think was one of the highest income for me. I was quite shocked. So aside everything else we're getting something good Razz
Claps for Blazey!
Back to top Go down
The Prophet
LEGEND
LEGEND
The Prophet

Male

PostSubject: Re: Sorry if you find this rude.   Sorry if you find this rude. Icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2009 11:53 pm

*dances*

and if we can get TUESDAYS show rolling.. and get some RPs.. We can turn this season around Smile
Back to top Go down
Cody "The Hawk" Ankarres
Mid Card
Mid Card
Cody

Male

PostSubject: Re: Sorry if you find this rude.   Sorry if you find this rude. Icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2009 5:08 am

That's more like it.. I can help edit some RPs and stuff the same way Yogi offered too Blaziken. ;]
Back to top Go down
Pbatzen
LEGEND
LEGEND
Pbatzen

Male
Number of posts : 448
Registration date : 2008-11-22

PostSubject: Re: Sorry if you find this rude.   Sorry if you find this rude. Icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2009 5:50 am

Ok now that everyone has the motivation again to try his best, here it comes!

I just take the offensive now. I didn´t do anything on the last 4 shows. I´m still VGM, If anyone really feels like he could offer the time to be a VGM then PLEASE replace me as VGM. I already talked to Malice that I don´t have the time (and the "fun") to be a VGM

My suggestion for VGM´s would be Cody, Mafioso, Yogi.
Back to top Go down
Cody "The Hawk" Ankarres
Mid Card
Mid Card
Cody

Male

PostSubject: Re: Sorry if you find this rude.   Sorry if you find this rude. Icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2009 10:20 am

If Malice wants me as an official helper like VGM then I'd take the spot, but I'm here to help by any means necessary.
If something needs editing and a VGM doesn't have the time, just fling it my way and tell me what you want changed/added etc.

Up to Mal if he wants me as VGM though..
Back to top Go down
The Prophet
LEGEND
LEGEND
The Prophet

Male

PostSubject: Re: Sorry if you find this rude.   Sorry if you find this rude. Icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2009 10:22 am

Pretty sure he doesnt..

You have a bad track record in that situation.. lol
Back to top Go down
JackJones
Opener
Opener
JackJones

Number of posts : 36
Registration date : 2009-09-16

PostSubject: Re: Sorry if you find this rude.   Sorry if you find this rude. Icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2009 10:26 am

I've done little so far, but I think I understand how formatting works in this fed naow. I'm doing sport 6 days a week, as well as exams coming up... but I'll find time. Very Happy
*unbiasedly supports Cody for VGM*
Back to top Go down
Cody "The Hawk" Ankarres
Mid Card
Mid Card
Cody

Male

PostSubject: Re: Sorry if you find this rude.   Sorry if you find this rude. Icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2009 10:29 am

LOL.. GWA..
That doesn't count JB! I done it for lulz!

Besides, technically after that they were ahead of RWU for a bit.. Wink

hahaha

anyway JB, I'm not asking for VGM. I said if Malice WANTS me to do VGM duty..

I'm fine with helping w/o that power. ;]
Back to top Go down
Ultimate X!
Main Eventer
Main Eventer
Ultimate X!

Male
Number of posts : 254
Registration date : 2008-10-23

PostSubject: Re: Sorry if you find this rude.   Sorry if you find this rude. Icon_minitimeSun Oct 11, 2009 12:45 am

Well, now that I'm back in college and have plenty more free time on my hands, I too can help out as a VGM. If there is a match that needs a little editing here or there, or if a match needs commentary, I can do it.

And I have been VGM before...
Back to top Go down
Mizzy
Mid Card
Mid Card
Mizzy

Male
Number of posts : 141
Registration date : 2009-07-18

PostSubject: Re: Sorry if you find this rude.   Sorry if you find this rude. Icon_minitimeSun Oct 11, 2009 1:36 am

I haven't VGM before, tho I am interested in learning how to, I'd gladly be willing to chip in to try an help out the company
Back to top Go down
The Superflyer
Mid Card
Mid Card
The Superflyer

Male
Number of posts : 102

PostSubject: Re: Sorry if you find this rude.   Sorry if you find this rude. Icon_minitimeSun Oct 11, 2009 3:38 am

go cody be new vgm go hope u get it man and i have no time for that stuff i got 2 jobs n im back in school i also enlisted in the marines and i will begin my training 2 falls from now but i hope u get the job cody Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sorry if you find this rude.   Sorry if you find this rude. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sorry if you find this rude.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Stellar Wrestling Promotion :: SWP News and Announcements! :: SWP Announcements!-
Jump to: