Stellar Wrestling Promotion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stellar Wrestling Promotion

Welcome to Stellar Wrestling Promotion on TWG official forums!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

the fifth element debuts and makes an Last Man Standing challange

Go down 
AuthorMessage

the fifth element debuts and makes an Last Man Standing challange Empty
PostSubject: the fifth element debuts and makes an Last Man Standing challange   the fifth element debuts and makes an Last Man Standing challange Icon_minitimeMon Nov 17, 2008 3:39 pm

Brenna and a cameraman had just finished taking an interview to a SWP superstar.Suddenly the lights go off...

Cameraman: what the...???

Then they see a dark siluete walking towards them.When the light were lit again they are standing right in front of him.The man is carring a crow on his shoulder.

Brenna: who are you?and want?

???: My name shall be revealed at the right time.and as far as what do i want i will only tell you this:somebody is gonna be counted to 10 tonight.

Last edited by CH-Crush on Mon Nov 17, 2008 5:34 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : tiping mistakes)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: the fifth element debuts and makes an Last Man Standing challange   the fifth element debuts and makes an Last Man Standing challange Icon_minitimeMon Nov 17, 2008 4:09 pm

Few things, one Salvian Mortis or Genesismonk will check your spelling but it can't hurt for you to do a mini check.

Two can you please format it correctly if not Genesismonk or Salvian can do it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: the fifth element debuts and makes an Last Man Standing challange   the fifth element debuts and makes an Last Man Standing challange Icon_minitimeMon Nov 17, 2008 4:51 pm

sorry i think i hurried when i written the post.but i think now its ok
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: the fifth element debuts and makes an Last Man Standing challange   the fifth element debuts and makes an Last Man Standing challange Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

the fifth element debuts and makes an Last Man Standing challange
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Stellar Wrestling Promotion :: Help and FAQs :: Role Play Help-
Jump to: