Stellar Wrestling Promotion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stellar Wrestling Promotion

Welcome to Stellar Wrestling Promotion on TWG official forums!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Contacting for help.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

Contacting for help. Empty
PostSubject: Contacting for help.   Contacting for help. Icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 4:48 am

If anyone requires further help currently I am helping out several {two} people over the PM's with roleplaying, whether it be character development, character changing, roleplaying or anything I am here to help.

If you require help please feel free to PM myself or Malice on these forums or on the game, please note my nam is the same in the game but it is Brad Clark with a space in between.

Feel free to approach us both.

Please make sure you have read the help in the roleplay help section, have read the roleplaying information in the stickyed container in Friday Roleplays and Tuesdays, have read the few put up.

Thanks.
Back to top Go down
Malice
General Manager
General Manager
Malice

Male
Number of posts : 683
Registration date : 2008-07-30

PostSubject: Re: Contacting for help.   Contacting for help. Icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 1:25 pm

Feel free to PM me as well. I'm more than willing to help you make yourself better at roleplaying.
Back to top Go down
https://stellarwrestling.forummotion.com
The Prophet
LEGEND
LEGEND
The Prophet

Male
Number of posts : 457
Registration date : 2009-04-10

PostSubject: Re: Contacting for help.   Contacting for help. Icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2009 1:32 am

Also I am widely considered to be one of the best roleplayers on this game on my other account so If you guys need any advice or wanna shoot something my way. This name on TWG. Im always open Smile

Ask mal how damn good I am Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Labtec
Main Eventer
Main Eventer
Labtec

Number of posts : 244
Registration date : 2008-10-04

PostSubject: Re: Contacting for help.   Contacting for help. Icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2009 3:15 am

now your sounding like Avric Razz
Back to top Go down
The Prophet
LEGEND
LEGEND
The Prophet

Male
Number of posts : 457
Registration date : 2009-04-10

PostSubject: Re: Contacting for help.   Contacting for help. Icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2009 12:06 pm

Labtec wrote:
now your sounding like Avric Razz

Not sure who Avric is but I assure you I may come off as cocky but I can sure as hell back it up Smile
Back to top Go down
Labtec
Main Eventer
Main Eventer
Labtec

Number of posts : 244
Registration date : 2008-10-04

PostSubject: Re: Contacting for help.   Contacting for help. Icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2009 12:20 pm

If Mal trusts thinks your good I don't have any reason to doubt you.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Contacting for help.   Contacting for help. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Contacting for help.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Stellar Wrestling Promotion :: Help and FAQs :: Role Play Help-
Jump to: