Stellar Wrestling Promotion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stellar Wrestling Promotion

Welcome to Stellar Wrestling Promotion on TWG official forums!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Entrance video help!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Entrance video help! Empty
PostSubject: Entrance video help!   Entrance video help! Icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2008 8:06 pm

I see lots of people trying to get entrance videos up.

What you do is, you grab the embled writing underneath the URL on the side o the video, near details.

Copy that, then above you will see a video film, click it and then paste the embled into it, the video will go in there, then theirs your video, feel free to test this below.

Brad.

PS: Video is of TGE

Last edited by BradClark on Fri Oct 17, 2008 8:09 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : The actual thing)
Back to top Go down
Ferox
Main Eventer
Main Eventer
Ferox

Male
Number of posts : 173
Registration date : 2008-10-17

PostSubject: Re: Entrance video help!   Entrance video help! Icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 6:06 am

Hi Brad...

I might be a little slow, but I just don't get it... Copy Paste What Where?
I have tried to do it with TGEs vid in the Friday 05Dec RP with FilthyBranco,
but either it did not work or I screwed something up...

Just give me a hint...Cheers!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Entrance video help!   Entrance video help! Icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 8:40 am

Brad,maybe i´m too dumb or something Razz But I didn´t really realized how to do that... A tutorial with some pics would be nice if yo uhave the time(or someone else who relized how put the video).
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Entrance video help!   Entrance video help! Icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 9:40 am

Just my 2 cents as well, but maybe we could create a Entrance Video topic as well where all members of SWP can paste their videos. That way the people in charge of the creating the shows can look at a single source to cut and paste the videos
Back to top Go down
Pbatzen
LEGEND
LEGEND
Pbatzen

Male
Number of posts : 448
Registration date : 2008-11-22

PostSubject: How to put a video into your RP   Entrance video help! Icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 1:36 pm

This is guide, made by myself, which describes how you can put a video into your RP´s

1.Copy the underlined URL from the video you have.
Entrance video help! Asd_p013
I underlined the URL with red!!
It´s the second one not the URL above!!!
(ignore the watermark)

2.In the RP section click on the little video button. A new window opens where you can copy the URL. Do it and click Ok.
Entrance video help! Asdasd10

The only important thing is that you copy the second URL, the one I underlined, If you take the other, it just copies the URL without doing something.
That´s it!!
(I hope it helps even it´s not very good)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Entrance video help!   Entrance video help! Icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 3:51 pm

Both leave your links below and I will help, and I will make an actual video on how to do it on the holdays or weekend so for now leave link below and ask around until I reply and make a video!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Entrance video help!   Entrance video help! Icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 3:53 pm

merged topics with Pbatzen thanks man
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Entrance video help!   Entrance video help! Icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 10:11 pm

Thanks guys Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Entrance video help!   Entrance video help! Icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2008 2:35 pm

Great work Pbat.... wonderful effort Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Entrance video help!   Entrance video help! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Entrance video help!
Page 1 of 1