Stellar Wrestling Promotion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stellar Wrestling Promotion

Welcome to Stellar Wrestling Promotion on TWG official forums!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Avric's RP Example

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Avric's RP Example Empty
PostSubject: Avric's RP Example   Avric's RP Example Icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2008 12:17 am

Holding a mic, Madison makes her way over to Avric, staring at him with foxy eyes as she begins to speak.

Madison: Avric, please tell me about yourself. You've become such a big star, what led to you doing so?

Avric stops as he glances back towards Madison, his lone eyes stare right back into her own as no words are spoken.

Madison: Okay, what about your anger. Why do you have such a build up that you seem to just hold in? What's caused it?

Avric's body now shifts as it faces her. He remains silent, giving no response as his eyes gain a more sad tone, instead of the normal emotionless mood. Madison would gain a caring expression on her face as she continues.

Madison: I'm sorry.. Well, do you have anything you want to say at all?

Avric: Watch the big screen I guess...

As the lights go out , the screen remains black as the sound of tormenting screams fills the arena. Random images pop onto the screen, most being fallen opponents, battered and bloodied, all victoms of the Demon known as Avric.

Little girls voice: La la lalaaaala. La la lalaaaala. * giggles * He's coming to get yoooouuuu!

The visual of an old country house pans across the screen. Worn down, holding a creepy image, much like one from Texas Chainsaw Massacre. Zooming up on the door, it would swing open as the camera makes it's way down a long hall before descending down to the basement. A lone man can be seen standing as the camera gradually creeps up behind him. Inches away the man turns around, revealing to be Avric.

Avric: Welcome to my home. This room, is my bedroom. I bring all my little friends to play with me here. Beburps, will you be my friend, and play a little game? The stipulations are simple. All you have to do is remain conscious for as long as you can while I deal as much pain as I can possibly send out. Unless you some how beat me in our match today, this is where we will be headed.

The camera slowly spins in a circle revealing many tools, devices and hooks dangling from the ceiling. Shadows engulf most of the area, hiding any mysterious that would lay beyond the dark blanket of the absence of light.

Avric: Just look at all the fun we could have, I own many toys that I would like to share on you. Come, be my friend.

The camera suddenly looks back as a loud slam can be heard, showing the door to the basement slam shut. An abrupt scream is heard as the camera crashes to the ground. The agonizing cries continue for a few more seconds before the screen goes black and white, creating the, 'Bsssshhhtt' noise. Now going all black, showing the power has been cut off, the lighting returns to the arena. Nothing but silence can be heard as all seem too afraid to mutter a word, be it the staff, or even the crowd.

The big screen once again shows Avric and Madison together, with him still gazing into her eyes.

Avric: Maybe one day, you can be my friend, Madison.

(Comment if you would like.)
Back to top Go down

Avric's RP Example Empty
PostSubject: Re: Avric's RP Example   Avric's RP Example Icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2008 12:22 am

The good things about Avric's rp is that he includes description so even though you haven't physically seen it you get a good feel for what it would look like, with every time you roleplay you need to be telling a story, and a story can't be plain and boring it needs to be interesting and you need to tell enough while letting the imagination be used.

You want to let them know how it feels, what it looks like what it is.

But you don't need to go overboard, you don't need three sentences describing shoe laces or anything stupid like that, Avric uses enough description to make it interesting, he is in the middle of not enough and to much, a good place to be.
Back to top Go down
Labtec
Main Eventer
Main Eventer
Labtec

Number of posts : 244
Registration date : 2008-10-04

Avric's RP Example Empty
PostSubject: Re: Avric's RP Example   Avric's RP Example Icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2008 4:23 am

Quote :
Little girls voice: La la lalaaaala. La la lalaaaala. * giggles * He's coming to get yoooouuuu

I like lalalaa!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Avric's RP Example Empty
PostSubject: Re: Avric's RP Example   Avric's RP Example Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Avric's RP Example
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Stellar Wrestling Promotion :: Help and FAQs :: Role Play Help-
Jump to: