Stellar Wrestling Promotion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stellar Wrestling Promotion

Welcome to Stellar Wrestling Promotion on TWG official forums!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Friday show difficulties

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Malice
General Manager
General Manager
Malice

Male
Number of posts : 683
Registration date : 2008-07-30

Friday show difficulties Empty
PostSubject: Friday show difficulties   Friday show difficulties Icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2009 4:55 pm

Due to several VGMs being ill or otherwise preoccupied, Friday's show came down to the wire. To top it all off, the server started misbehaving very badly, and at this point, I'm still not certain there will be a show this Friday because of it. I just wanted you to all be aware that as of this moment, 5 minutes before the show is to air, we are working to get the show published very very hard, despite being locked out of the GM panel randomly and having to fight off server problems.
Back to top Go down
https://stellarwrestling.forummotion.com
Ultimate X!
Main Eventer
Main Eventer
Ultimate X!

Male
Number of posts : 254
Registration date : 2008-10-23

PostSubject: Re: Friday show difficulties   Friday show difficulties Icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2009 5:38 pm

Yes, it was just an unfortunate week.

However, in the end, Malice and myself worked the card out and we were able to finish.

You can watch it now. It's not as good as Malice and I were hoping for, but we hope that you guys don't mind, as we were trying to beat the clock and working our butts to death, so please forgive us.
Back to top Go down
Dylan Ice
LEGEND
LEGEND
Dylan Ice

Male
Number of posts : 488
Registration date : 2009-01-12

PostSubject: Re: Friday show difficulties   Friday show difficulties Icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2009 5:43 pm

i think under the circumstances, you did a great job and kudos to all those who helped.... even as an emergency attempt i still feel that was better then what some feds do with full effort

its all a learning curve
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Friday show difficulties   Friday show difficulties Icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2009 2:22 am

I am guessing Malice and Ultimate X were the ones working their asses off on friday show?

*Sam bows again and again saying "we are not worthy!"* to both of you guys... given the circumstances, you guys did awesome!!!
Back to top Go down
Pbatzen
LEGEND
LEGEND
Pbatzen

Male
Number of posts : 448
Registration date : 2008-11-22

PostSubject: Re: Friday show difficulties   Friday show difficulties Icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2009 4:51 am

I just gone through the show and.....
WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.
The show is still ok...I know we have higher standards already but the circumstances didn´t allowe a better show I think.
One Question to the matches. The last two Brad vs Pbatzen, and Sam vs Redd, are they just like they were simulated?? I think I never had Brad that fast in red. And Sam beat Redd?? cool if it was like that.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Friday show difficulties   Friday show difficulties Icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2009 7:13 am

Yeah... I want to know that too... did I seriously defeat Redd? or it was someone else with whom I fought and you guys renamed him as Redd....
Back to top Go down
Malice
General Manager
General Manager
Malice

Male

PostSubject: Re: Friday show difficulties   Friday show difficulties Icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2009 11:53 am

Those matches went exactly as simulated. We didn't have time to alter any of the endings due to server issues. Pbat KILLED Brad. Not only once, but the server hiccuped and I had to confirm the match a second time, praying for better results. The first time I did it, it was Pbat in Black. So sorry for the squash match, bro. I hate that you'll lose fans over it.

And yes, Sam, you seriously beat Big Redd. Good match.
Back to top Go down
Pbatzen
LEGEND
LEGEND
Pbatzen

Male
Number of posts : 448
Registration date : 2008-11-22

PostSubject: Re: Friday show difficulties   Friday show difficulties Icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2009 12:03 pm

that´s always a funny thing in those fed matches....
Brad is kinda my second nightmare, right after you-know-who!!

And till now I didn´t lose any fans, I got my paycheck. I think the fan update comes with the paying right??
So no fan loss for me
Back to top Go down
Malice
General Manager
General Manager
Malice

Male

PostSubject: Re: Friday show difficulties   Friday show difficulties Icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2009 12:08 pm

Ok. Well, good for you then. I hope Brad didn't lose too many fans then. Razz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Friday show difficulties   Friday show difficulties Icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2009 2:56 pm

cheers bounce bounce bounce cheers

Man!!! I am on a dream run here.... Since last season (since I reset), I only lost once to my opponent(pbatzen).. so its 4 wins and 1 lose since last season!!! The fed stimulator must have a crush on me Razz.... Cyber love !!!! Laughing
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Friday show difficulties   Friday show difficulties Icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2009 4:21 pm

I got like thirty fans...
Back to top Go down
Ultimate X!
Main Eventer
Main Eventer
Ultimate X!

Male
Number of posts : 254
Registration date : 2008-10-23

PostSubject: Re: Friday show difficulties   Friday show difficulties Icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2009 10:40 pm

I went up another 10 fans.

And yes, Sam, you seriously did beat Big Redd, because I was the one that did the match! I just put in commentary, you did the rest!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Friday show difficulties   Friday show difficulties Icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2009 5:05 am

I am going through a rebuilding phase (also I think I cocked it up). I will probably suck for a long while.

My merchandise take for this week was pathetic, probably because I jobbed so hard.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Friday show difficulties   Friday show difficulties Icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2009 8:39 am

Wow. I gained 50 fans from my defeat at the hands of Ultimate X. My paycheck was pretty decent too.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Friday show difficulties   Friday show difficulties Icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2009 8:48 am

@Reed...

That probably explains your loss...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Friday show difficulties   Friday show difficulties Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Friday show difficulties
Page 1 of 1