Stellar Wrestling Promotion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stellar Wrestling Promotion

Welcome to Stellar Wrestling Promotion on TWG official forums!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Starting Over

Go down 
+2
Ultimate X!
Malice
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Malice
General Manager
General Manager
Malice

Male
Number of posts : 683
Registration date : 2008-07-30

Starting Over Empty
PostSubject: Starting Over   Starting Over Icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2009 1:01 am

SWP will be starting over, and redefining itself as a whole. Since a lot of our big time players have gone MIA, and our continuity has been pretty much screwed, we'll finish out this season, and before next season, I will do my best to instate a NEW system of doing things that will streamline the way we do business.

So yes, Champions will be reset, and all feuds will be dropped cold at the end of this season. It is the end of an era, but not the end of SWP as a whole. This is the only way I can honestly see doing things without shutting the fed down as a whole. From now on, major feuds will take up 5-6 match slots a show. These feuds will be planned out for the entire season, in advance (or at least a few weeks in advance until we're caught up), including who wins what matches to build the proper level before blowoffs at PPVs. Some major feuds can span multiple seasons, if desired.

Gone will be the last minute piecing together of shows, as they will be completed as far as a week or more in advance, except in the case of shows that require heavy editing. They will be confirmed 24 hours in advance, however to allow for last minute RP additions or changes. This means you HAVE to get your RPs in early, and if there are any RPs outside of the top half of the card, they will be added as soon as they can.

People delaying their RPs will find their RPs being written for them by myself or another competent member of the staff, and they will be removed from the top half of the card as as soon as the story warrants it.

At this time I very heavily considered closing the federation due to lack of interest. We are about to become a national fed and no one cares. Rather than do that, I figure we can start over with new blood. Call it SWP V2.0, or what ever you want, it's who we are now. We will become greater than ever, and I will NOT let the fed get away from me as it has in the past.

Thank you for reading. your comments are welcome. I hope all of you who are active will continue to be active in the coming seasons, and that the new blood will be active as well. I look forward to a shining future with SWP!!!

Thanks,
Malice
Gm, Stellar Wrestling Promotion
Back to top Go down
https://stellarwrestling.forummotion.com
Ultimate X!
Main Eventer
Main Eventer
Ultimate X!

Male
Number of posts : 254
Registration date : 2008-10-23

Starting Over Empty
PostSubject: Re: Starting Over   Starting Over Icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2009 1:03 am

Good, I like that. A federation is only as good as its organizaton.
Back to top Go down
Dylan Ice
LEGEND
LEGEND
Dylan Ice

Male
Number of posts : 488
Registration date : 2009-01-12

Starting Over Empty
PostSubject: Re: Starting Over   Starting Over Icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2009 1:05 am

very much agree with all of this, SWP V2.0 sounds pants if you ask me, maybe SWP the new generation or SWP unleashed meh

as far as activity i salute the end of last min Rps that suck and think you are making a very good decision here Mal well done with you all the way
Back to top Go down
Malice
General Manager
General Manager
Malice

Male

Starting Over Empty
PostSubject: Re: Starting Over   Starting Over Icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2009 1:09 am

When I say I will be clearing out the forums, it means if you have any information you want saved, please copy it to your own notepad or word document for your own records. MUCH will be deleted, with the exceptions of the Off Topic sections.
Back to top Go down

Starting Over Empty
PostSubject: Re: Starting Over   Starting Over Icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2009 1:38 am

i'm glad for this, I personally didn't even bother to do an RP for my Fatal Fourway match for the fact that I felt it wasn't worth wasting effort on, I would much rather go into this next season clean and without any random interference between my feuds and RP.
Back to top Go down
Malice
General Manager
General Manager
Malice

Male

Starting Over Empty
PostSubject: Re: Starting Over   Starting Over Icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2009 1:51 am

Well, After some careful deliberation, it has been decided that the "wipe" won't be as complete as originally thought. A lot of people will go away. Plain and simple. We will revamp the roster, and the way we do things. A lot of RPs will be lost. FOREVER. But we will b moving forward in a positive direction. Thanks for the input I got on this, and I hope to see things get better in the near future.
Back to top Go down

Starting Over Empty
PostSubject: Re: Starting Over   Starting Over Icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2009 5:10 am

Thank god things are gonna change.. and for good.... I hope the inactives are removed, cos RPing with inactives is very difficult... and they make the actives miserable...... After my feud with Redd, I am not even sure we deserve a PPV spot... Redd just vanished after challenging me on star of the season... my whole story went 2 waste.. Crying or Very sad ..I know I am not supposed to bad mouth a fellow wrestler, but How can you spin a yarn with a mirror?....

Anyways... hope things will get better from next season...
Back to top Go down
Ferox
Main Eventer
Main Eventer
Ferox

Male
Number of posts : 173
Registration date : 2008-10-17

Starting Over Empty
PostSubject: Re: Starting Over   Starting Over Icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2009 5:44 am

I don't know if this 'imagary' also exists in English speaking countries, but I think that sometimes the only way create a new and healthy forest is to burn the whole old wood down.

Fires are destructive but in a way they are cleansing, and so should this restart be imho.

Also, it gives the opportunity to re-work the gimmicks a bit. So I say, let bygones be bygones and we will get a fresh start into a new smashing season.

I hope I can join you all in it...
Back to top Go down

Starting Over Empty
PostSubject: Re: Starting Over   Starting Over Icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2009 7:04 am

As I told you in the pm reply, You should consider a single roster for both shows !
Back to top Go down
Dylan Ice
LEGEND
LEGEND
Dylan Ice

Male
Number of posts : 488
Registration date : 2009-01-12

Starting Over Empty
PostSubject: Re: Starting Over   Starting Over Icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2009 7:56 am

could you not just move the gimmick and introductions to off topic, clear the rest and then transfere them back?
Back to top Go down
speedy boy
Main Eventer
Main Eventer
speedy boy

Male
Number of posts : 298
Registration date : 2009-01-03

Starting Over Empty
PostSubject: Re: Starting Over   Starting Over Icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2009 8:30 am

OOOhhh...Magic,you changed your name....Starting over could be great but we have to be determined to change things and do the right thing,recruting active RPers....
But all is up to us,to make this fed grow
Back to top Go down

Starting Over Empty
PostSubject: Re: Starting Over   Starting Over Icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2009 9:24 am

Thank you Malice for 2 things, 1 not quitting and 2, revamping. This fed needed it badly, and I for one am very excited about it

Bring on the new rosters, a few more good and fresh RPers (especially in the mid level (10-14 range) and we will be better than ever!
Back to top Go down

Starting Over Empty
PostSubject: Re: Starting Over   Starting Over Icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2009 9:26 am

I would also like to add, Wyatt would be willing to switch gimmicks to a heel if it is needed to even out the roster in any way, just saying Im flexible.

If the GMs could get together and make a nice Roster list of who to keep and make sure we have the right balanced # of faces/heels, it would make things alot better

Maybe a master roster list with updated WS as well
Back to top Go down

Starting Over Empty
PostSubject: Re: Starting Over   Starting Over Icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2009 10:28 am

I think there are much more heels than faces(at least on tuesdays). In fact, I donĀ“t remember having a match against a face before the last rooster split ^^
Back to top Go down
hasate
Main Eventer
Main Eventer
hasate

Number of posts : 273
Registration date : 2008-10-07

Starting Over Empty
PostSubject: Re: Starting Over   Starting Over Icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2009 12:24 pm

OK great.

The fed was starting to become inactive and we need something new.
Back to top Go down

Starting Over Empty
PostSubject: Re: Starting Over   Starting Over Icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2009 12:48 pm

OK. good for me, now i can start a storyline with somebody compared before where everyone is already stuck in a feud... Very Happy
Back to top Go down

Starting Over Empty
PostSubject: Re: Starting Over   Starting Over Icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2009 5:41 pm

This new revamp will help with a lot of problems we've been having. Hopefully, it will work out.
Back to top Go down

Starting Over Empty
PostSubject: Re: Starting Over   Starting Over Icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2009 11:20 pm

This revamp will be a very good thing...

You guys write some really good stuff and have some great ideas.

Keep posting them in the discussions section. Even if it's just a feud idea for 2 wrestlers. 4 wrestlers... a combination of onefall and tag matches where feuds may cross over.

All the ideas are welcome. Even what you may think sounds silly could give someone else a really good idea so just post them. Even if they are not used straight away we could look at running them at a future date.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Starting Over Empty
PostSubject: Re: Starting Over   Starting Over Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Starting Over
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Stellar Wrestling Promotion :: SWP News and Announcements! :: SWP Announcements!-
Jump to: