Stellar Wrestling Promotion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stellar Wrestling Promotion

Welcome to Stellar Wrestling Promotion on TWG official forums!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Global to All GMs

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Malice
General Manager
General Manager
Malice

Male
Number of posts : 683
Registration date : 2008-07-30

Global to All GMs Empty
PostSubject: Global to All GMs   Global to All GMs Icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2009 5:20 pm

Stone Cold Steve Austin wrote:
Hey there we will be having a two week break for feds to check some aspects to the system just so you know. We will be hiring some more gms and releasing those that want to be released in the interm. Andy gm that wants to be released please send me a pm explaining so.

Two week break this time guys. Extra time for recruiting and building story lines for next season.
Back to top Go down
https://stellarwrestling.forummotion.com

Global to All GMs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Global to All GMs   Global to All GMs Icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2009 8:14 am

I say we take the normal week break and start looking at working on the new shows the 2nd week that can then put us upto a week ahead.

It allows time to get the shows looking real good. Any thoughts?

New recruits could be written into storylines as they turn up.
Back to top Go down
speedy boy
Main Eventer
Main Eventer
speedy boy

Male
Number of posts : 298
Registration date : 2009-01-03

Global to All GMs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Global to All GMs   Global to All GMs Icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2009 8:27 am

yes,i think like jake too...it could give us more time for the shows and try to make them better,that is our goal no???
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Global to All GMs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Global to All GMs   Global to All GMs Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Global to All GMs
Page 1 of 1