Stellar Wrestling Promotion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stellar Wrestling Promotion

Welcome to Stellar Wrestling Promotion on TWG official forums!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Guide - An easy way to get fast TPs.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Cody "The Hawk" Ankarres
Mid Card
Mid Card
Cody

Male
Number of posts : 93
Registration date : 2009-08-10

Guide - An easy way to get fast TPs. Empty
PostSubject: Guide - An easy way to get fast TPs.   Guide - An easy way to get fast TPs. Icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2009 10:45 pm

Some of you may, and may not know this.
This is a method of getting fast TPs without voting OR having to buy them. I told this to the guys in The Breeding Grounds before we shut down, so I figured some of you may want to know this.

Before I tell you all, I'm going to inform you that it requires A LOT of patience, and spare time on your hands. The more spare time, the faster you can get this done.

Alright, here we go.

Get a second account, make it a balanced.
It'd probably be better to have supporter for it if you're attempting to multi-task, as you'll need to keep a constant check on this.

Raise Strength, Speed, Resistance, and Technique to 3 each.

NOTE: You may or may not need to add a fourth level of resistance from time to time.

Add -

3 VERSATILITY.

For Strength, Beserker and Unstoppable Blow. It's up to you how many of each, and if you want to test with other stats, feel free too.

For Speed, Head Start and whatever other stat you prefer.

For Resistance, Max Thick Skin as much as you can, the rest into tireless.

For Technique, Max Block and put the rest into feint.

Beat Level 1 Master Muten, you get 2 TPs.

Then, you restart your character,and thanks to the system, you keep the TPs you won from challenging.

Rinse and repeat.

Oh, by the way, if you lose to Muten every now and then, just restart straight away. It's faster.
Back to top Go down
The Prophet
LEGEND
LEGEND
The Prophet

Male
Number of posts : 457
Registration date : 2009-04-10

PostSubject: Re: Guide - An easy way to get fast TPs.   Guide - An easy way to get fast TPs. Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2009 1:17 am

actually if you stick it out and beat 2 masters.. Its MUCH more beneficial...

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Cody "The Hawk" Ankarres
Mid Card
Mid Card
Cody

Male
Number of posts : 93

PostSubject: Re: Guide - An easy way to get fast TPs.   Guide - An easy way to get fast TPs. Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2009 1:29 am

Depends.. It may be more time consuming, and you'll need to figure out a build for those few stats that can beat 2-3 masters.
Back to top Go down
The Superflyer
Mid Card
Mid Card
The Superflyer

Male
Number of posts : 102

PostSubject: Re: Guide - An easy way to get fast TPs.   Guide - An easy way to get fast TPs. Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2009 6:21 am

i knew that already and it take awhile i only got up to 26 tps and stopped cuz its major boring n btw im not supporter cant do that
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Guide - An easy way to get fast TPs.   Guide - An easy way to get fast TPs. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Guide - An easy way to get fast TPs.
Page 1 of 1