Stellar Wrestling Promotion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stellar Wrestling Promotion

Welcome to Stellar Wrestling Promotion on TWG official forums!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

GMs interested in you guys

Go down 
+8
Cody "The Hawk" Ankarres
The Prophet
ThePhiladelphiaPhighter
marcus
hasate
Labtec
Dylan Ice
Malice
12 posters
AuthorMessage
Malice
General Manager
General Manager
Malice

Male
Number of posts : 683
Registration date : 2008-07-30

GMs interested in you guys Empty
PostSubject: GMs interested in you guys   GMs interested in you guys Icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2009 2:02 pm

From Greentoe

Malice, hi im sad to hear you are quitting as I thought you were very good as a GM. I did see a few of your shows and what i saw was of good quality. Anyway this message was mostly to offer an invitation to HFS for a group of your members that want to stay together. I have many contracts that are and can be offered. I have at least 15 places to offer for the best you have. So hopefully you can share this message with your employees and you can respond with what they said. Thanks GM Greentoe
Back to top Go down
https://stellarwrestling.forummotion.com
Malice
General Manager
General Manager
Malice

Male

PostSubject: Re: GMs interested in you guys   GMs interested in you guys Icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2009 2:03 pm

Fat Foe
I am sad to see another great federation closing, and am sorry for whatever reason it is you feel you have to close down.

I have seen quite a few or your shows and two feud/stories actually stuck out:

The first is the lover's feud between Yogi's Assasin and Brazillian Fury and the second is the agression between Philladelphia fighter and Lost Cause Jack Jones

All four of these wrestlers seems to have good RP skills and I would like to incorporate them into my federation as I am in desperate need to get some experienced RP guys into my fed.

My fed is still kinda new (first season) but I would be willing to offer them good contracts and if they stay and my fed improves (which it obviously will) there will be some advantage to them in the long run.

I would like your permission to contact these four wrestler in an effort to reqruit them to my show.

Regards and Good Luck

Fat Foe
Back to top Go down
Malice
General Manager
General Manager
Malice

Male

PostSubject: Re: GMs interested in you guys   GMs interested in you guys Icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2009 2:04 pm

Jackson Bane

Hi Malice,

Sorry to hear about you closing your fed.

I'm not enquiring about any names in particular but I would be interested in taking a couple of people who would be happy to come over to WWC and RP.

I'm after about 2 people with a ws of between 35k and 45k to slot into our mid card range to beef it up a bit more. Their wrestler level doesn't really matter. I have 2 main event contracts available and the merch available would be capped at 50%. If you wouldn't mind posting this on your forum or send it out on mass PM to inform your current members then that would be a great help.

Thanks for your time.

Jackson Bane.
Back to top Go down
Malice
General Manager
General Manager
Malice

Male

PostSubject: Re: GMs interested in you guys   GMs interested in you guys Icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2009 2:05 pm

Sommerlund

Hey... Umm, I'm sorry if this seems like I'm taking advantage of you, but could you recommend some of the guys in your fed to me? Very Happy

I'm sick of guys who think they're just gonna sit around in my fed and earn that pay check without RPing. Both top and the bottom guys.

Thanks,

Sommer. Smile
Back to top Go down
Dylan Ice
LEGEND
LEGEND
Dylan Ice

Male
Number of posts : 488
Registration date : 2009-01-12

PostSubject: Re: GMs interested in you guys   GMs interested in you guys Icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2009 2:36 pm

Mr. Magic From the Active Freak Club

Malice you know i had a lot of time for SWP and was truely gutted when i read you were closing. having been a VGM in SWP i know exactly how this place works and i formed a lot of friends here.

The truth of the matter is, there will be alot of good wrestlers and Role Players as free agents, however i can promise that i have adopted alot of SWP into the way i run AFC, i welcome you to visit my shows to see the proof in the pudding... i do have people in particullar i would love to work with, these are people who i have worked with alot...

Malice, dude, your gonna be a mod we all know that haha Razz but seriously i mean this when i say thankyou for all you have done for me.

hope you keep this forum up too as it would be nice to see old friends
Back to top Go down
Malice
General Manager
General Manager
Malice

Male

PostSubject: Re: GMs interested in you guys   GMs interested in you guys Icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2009 3:00 pm

Stefan Escayg

Hey, I saw your post in the GM forum and am sorry to hear about your resignation. I sincerely hope that your personal issues are resolved.

I also saw that you are giving out your talent to other feds. Well, WPF really needs some talent. If you could post an advertisement for us on your forum for your talent to see, that would be great. Just tell them to either post on my recruitment page or to send me a PM. I have several good contracts left (Main Eventer-Superstar), and we reward RPers. Any help you can give us would be greatly appreciated Smile
Back to top Go down
Labtec
Main Eventer
Main Eventer
Labtec

Number of posts : 244
Registration date : 2008-10-04

PostSubject: Re: GMs interested in you guys   GMs interested in you guys Icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2009 3:47 pm

Malice wrote:
Stefan Escayg

Hey, I saw your post in the GM forum and am sorry to hear about your resignation. I sincerely hope that your personal issues are resolved.

I also saw that you are giving out your talent to other feds. Well, WPF really needs some talent. If you could post an advertisement for us on your forum for your talent to see, that would be great. Just tell them to either post on my recruitment page or to send me a PM. I have several good contracts left (Main Eventer-Superstar), and we reward RPers. Any help you can give us would be greatly appreciated GMs interested in you guys Icon_smile

I thought that Stefan is in WWI
Back to top Go down
hasate
Main Eventer
Main Eventer
hasate

Number of posts : 273
Registration date : 2008-10-07

PostSubject: Re: GMs interested in you guys   GMs interested in you guys Icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2009 4:37 pm

I think I'm going to a continental. There's Speedy and I have been recomended.

Hope you all take good options.
Back to top Go down
marcus
Opener
Opener
marcus

Number of posts : 53
Registration date : 2009-02-25

PostSubject: Re: GMs interested in you guys   GMs interested in you guys Icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2009 8:11 pm

Sorry to hear the fed is closing. I would be interested in moving to an active fed. I still have a few good storylines to develop. Any suggestions, let me know. Many thanks to all SWP participants for the great shows. R/Marcus
Back to top Go down
ThePhiladelphiaPhighter
Mid Card
Mid Card
ThePhiladelphiaPhighter

Male
Number of posts : 123
Registration date : 2009-04-21

PostSubject: Re: GMs interested in you guys   GMs interested in you guys Icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2009 8:46 pm

Top Priority List:

0. A federation that would take a large group of us (like 5) so we could be invaders

1. Sommerlund - Seems to be on the rise

2. Dylan Ice - Because he's Dylan Ice

3. Fat Foe - For recognizing my talent

-TPP
Back to top Go down
Malice
General Manager
General Manager
Malice

Male

PostSubject: Re: GMs interested in you guys   GMs interested in you guys Icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2009 9:09 pm

Lionman
I would be interested in some of your talent. If you could put my name on your forum then great.

And also it sucks to see you go, your shows really were great.
Back to top Go down
The Prophet
LEGEND
LEGEND
The Prophet

Male
Number of posts : 457
Registration date : 2009-04-10

PostSubject: Re: GMs interested in you guys   GMs interested in you guys Icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2009 9:33 pm

Any of you go to Lionman? Your all fucking dicks.. and I will personally fuck with you until you quit this game..

Kthnxbai
Back to top Go down
Dylan Ice
LEGEND
LEGEND
Dylan Ice

Male

PostSubject: Re: GMs interested in you guys   GMs interested in you guys Icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2009 9:45 pm

lionman wont last 3 seasons... trust me lol, he use to harrass the EoW boys to be helper or Mod and never got it... he just dont have what it takes to be a great GM bless him
Back to top Go down
ThePhiladelphiaPhighter
Mid Card
Mid Card
ThePhiladelphiaPhighter

Male
Number of posts : 123
Registration date : 2009-04-21

PostSubject: Re: GMs interested in you guys   GMs interested in you guys Icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2009 10:08 pm

Bless Lion? Naw. He's why I don't throw around my age. I don't want to be thrown into the same category as HIM Razz
Back to top Go down
Cody "The Hawk" Ankarres
Mid Card
Mid Card
Cody

Male
Number of posts : 93
Registration date : 2009-08-10

PostSubject: Re: GMs interested in you guys   GMs interested in you guys Icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2009 12:16 am

The first is the lover's feud between Yogi's Assasin and Brazillian Fury and the second is the agression between Philladelphia fighter and Lost Cause Jack Jones

All four of these wrestlers seems to have good RP skills and I would like to incorporate them into my federation as I am in desperate need to get some experienced RP guys into my fed.

FML

*stays fedless*
Back to top Go down
Mizzy
Mid Card
Mid Card
Mizzy

Male
Number of posts : 141
Registration date : 2009-07-18

PostSubject: Re: GMs interested in you guys   GMs interested in you guys Icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2009 1:27 am

I've posted in the recruitment forum, not thinking much about it, and already received a couple of contract offers from smaller feds, however I did state that I'm not going any where until I'm done here, and now strangely I don't have a contract here, Mal I don't want money, I wanna finish off here because you gave me my start

this is where it all began for me and I wanna see this through

Edit : I signed a contract to Work for Dylan, however I am still wanting to compete for you and appear on the finale show, again free of charge I just wanna be here for the end of an era
Back to top Go down
RoninBlackwing
Main Eventer
Main Eventer
RoninBlackwing

Male
Number of posts : 164
Registration date : 2008-10-12

PostSubject: Re: GMs interested in you guys   GMs interested in you guys Icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2009 8:12 pm

I personally am looking for a fed willing to take all 3 of my characters - Blackwing, Spike and Buffy ... or at the very least 2 ... If either Cody or Dylan are interested in such a move ...
That is of course if my GM application falls through ... If by some miracle it gets approval everyone is welcome to join.
Back to top Go down
Dylan Ice
LEGEND
LEGEND
Dylan Ice

Male

PostSubject: Re: GMs interested in you guys   GMs interested in you guys Icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2009 9:12 pm

i hope your GM application goes well Blackwing, took me a few seasons but i think they have a lot of spots to fill this season so you might be in luck Razz

if you dont get it then my pm box is open Razz
Back to top Go down
Ferox
Main Eventer
Main Eventer
Ferox

Male
Number of posts : 173
Registration date : 2008-10-17

PostSubject: Re: GMs interested in you guys   GMs interested in you guys Icon_minitimeFri Oct 16, 2009 11:28 am

I hope you don't mind if I add my name here as well, or rather that of my fed TZW: Cross Over.

Some of you might remember me, some more might not. I used to part of SWP for the first four seasons of its existence. Without SWP there wouldn't probably be TZW, as SWP made me enjoy this game and especially the storyline/RP-writing bit of it.

To cut long things short, if you're interested in crossing over into the Twilight Zone, please just send a short message to Seth Solomon in TWG or send me (Ferox) a PM over this forum. TZW is currently in its 5th season and its 4th on regional level. And I never give up hope to finally make the next step.

I hope to hear from you.

Take care,

Ferox aka Seth Solomon
Back to top Go down
Queketh
Jobber
Jobber
Queketh

Number of posts : 28
Registration date : 2008-12-11

PostSubject: Re: GMs interested in you guys   GMs interested in you guys Icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 4:19 pm

Stefan was in WWI.

But he wanted to be a GM, so i assigned him as a VGM in WWI, to train him to become a GM, which he got 2 seasons later. So yeah, good guy, can definitely recommend him. Only boon it's a local federation.

And yeah well, most of you guys know me, so feel free to check with me if i got any spots open, that is if your interested in joining of course.
Back to top Go down
Malice
General Manager
General Manager
Malice

Male

PostSubject: Re: GMs interested in you guys   GMs interested in you guys Icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2009 5:42 pm

"The Star" Darren Orion writes

Malice,

I know I already messaged you on the Forum, but I would like to make sure you get my message here. In case you don't get the one on the forum. I would like to offer my federation as a new home for those on your roster looking for a place of oppourtunities. For a welcoming, friendly, and roleplay/work oriented federation that wants to, not only improve but, have fun while doing it.

If you're interested, let your roster know, and get back to me,

Regards,

"The Star" Darren Orion
Back to top Go down
Malice
General Manager
General Manager
Malice

Male

PostSubject: Re: GMs interested in you guys   GMs interested in you guys Icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2009 5:44 pm

Mizzy wrote:
I've posted in the recruitment forum, not thinking much about it, and already received a couple of contract offers from smaller feds, however I did state that I'm not going any where until I'm done here, and now strangely I don't have a contract here, Mal I don't want money, I wanna finish off here because you gave me my start

this is where it all began for me and I wanna see this through

Edit : I signed a contract to Work for Dylan, however I am still wanting to compete for you and appear on the finale show, again free of charge I just wanna be here for the end of an era
I released you because you were negotiating with other GMs. It's only fair to them to let you negotiate with them.
Back to top Go down
Malice
General Manager
General Manager
Malice

Male

PostSubject: Re: GMs interested in you guys   GMs interested in you guys Icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2009 12:06 am

Missing Linc

Well sorry to see you go Malice, but I know the problems with trying to keep a fed going and balancing rl. I've been doing this for over a year as well and it gets difficult sometimes.

As far as your talent, I'm willing to take any of them. If they are as good role players as you say then they should fit in well with my group of guys. What are you doing about a fed after yours closes? I've got 3 other former GMs in my fed as of now so if you are interested there's a spot available for you too. Even if you can't rp much because of rl I can always use you as a jobber...... Laughing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: GMs interested in you guys   GMs interested in you guys Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

GMs interested in you guys
Page 1 of 1