Stellar Wrestling Promotion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stellar Wrestling Promotion

Welcome to Stellar Wrestling Promotion on TWG official forums!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Monsterio's Debut: A Challenge to All!

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Monsterio's Debut: A Challenge to All! Empty
PostSubject: Monsterio's Debut: A Challenge to All!   Monsterio's Debut: A Challenge to All! Icon_minitimeSat Nov 08, 2008 3:49 am

Brenna walks through the halls of the arena where she spots an unfamiliar man lurking. Realizing who he was, she went up to the stranger and attempts to interview him

Brenna: Ladies and gentlemen, we have a new face here in the SWP tonight. Sir, may I ask who you are?

The large man looks at her quickly and give her a mischevious smile

Monsterio: Greetings to all the mortals everywhere. The gods have chosen to test me against their own creations. They have placed upon me the name of Monsterio! I have been sent here from the heavens to challenge the mortals of this world to see if they are truly ready to become immortal warriors!

Monsterio points his finger to the camera as if pointing out to everyone watching

Monsterio: With that said, Monsterio calls out to any of the wrestlers out here to challenge Monsterio in combat and prove themselves if they are truly worthy of the title "warrior".

Monsterio stretches his arms out to the side

Monsterio: Can you hold your own against Monsterio? You better, because this fallen warrior is ready for combat! With the strength of all the mortal warriors of this world, Monsterio will be unstoppable!

Monsterio lowers his arms and points to the camera again

Monsterio: Therefore, next week on Friday Face-Off, Monsterio hearby welcomes any challenger that wishes to test their might against Monsterio! Then, and only then will you prove to me that you are worthy of being called a warrior!

Monsterio then walks away from the camera, spouting out incoherantly that echos through the halls. The camera pans over to a baffled looking Brenna with a sense of confusion on her face.

Brenna: Well ladies and gentlemen, I have no idea what that was all about, but you heard it from Monsterio ladies and gentlemen. An open invitation has been put out to challenge Monsterio next week on Friday Face-Off. Who will challenge the fallen warrior from the heaven's? Tune in next week and find out.

Last edited by Monsterio on Sat Nov 08, 2008 3:58 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Change of Subject)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Monsterio's Debut: A Challenge to All!   Monsterio's Debut: A Challenge to All! Icon_minitimeSat Nov 08, 2008 4:01 am

Fantastic well done feel free to post that in Friday section with the date of next friday!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Monsterio's Debut: A Challenge to All!   Monsterio's Debut: A Challenge to All! Icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2008 4:48 pm

After meeting Monsterio, Brenna is going for her room looking for a hot bath after a long day of work. A dark shadow is catching up to her growing bigger and bigger.

Stranger: Hey you! I saw you talking to that other guy. You made it sound like he is the best newcomer in this show. I can tell you: HE IS NOT!

Brenna looks a bit scared and irritated by another scary new face

Brenna: Errm, ok. who... who are you?

Stranger: It's me Ard497, THE BEST newcomer in this federation. If you let me, I will proove this to you soon enough!

Brenna: Well... I am not the one to rat who is better, but this sounds interesting. I will defineatly ask our GM to set up this match. Then you two can clear up who is the better newcomer

Ard497: Yeah, that's what I want. Now I gotta get gotta get going to become stronger. Bye.

Not waiting for a reply, Ard497 walks away and disappears behind a corner leaving Brenna behind.

Brenna: -mumbles- What a rude guy. But it could be fun watching those two guys smack some sense into each other
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Monsterio's Debut: A Challenge to All!   Monsterio's Debut: A Challenge to All! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Monsterio's Debut: A Challenge to All!
Page 1 of 1