Stellar Wrestling Promotion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stellar Wrestling Promotion

Welcome to Stellar Wrestling Promotion on TWG official forums!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Anti-Matter Debut Interview

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Anti-Matter Debut Interview Empty
PostSubject: Anti-Matter Debut Interview   Anti-Matter Debut Interview Icon_minitimeMon Nov 17, 2008 2:06 am

Camera is focused on Brenna with a wrestler not seen before in SWP.

Brenna: I'm here with SWP's newest wrestler Anti-Matter. Tell me Anti-Matter what kind of impact do you think you'll make now that your in a federation with the big boys.

Anti-Matter takes the mic stares into the camera and smiles arrogantly.

Anti-Matter: To be honest Brenna, I think I will be on top on the SWP in a couple of weeks. I have taken a look at all the guys in the locker room and quite frankly I am not impressed.

Anti-Matter shakes his head

Anti-Matter: I just hope whoever the GM pairs me up with for my first match can last at least 5 minutes. That way I will at least be able to sleep easy honestly knowing that these idiot fans spent money on the best 5 minutes of their lives.

Fans boo in the background

Anti-Matter: In the meantime, I will be practicing my poses for TWGs 2009 calander. I'm Mr. September...and if you play your cards right Brenna, there may be an autographed copy in it for you.

Anti-Matter winks at Brenna, hands her the mic and walks away.

Brenna rolls her eyes.

Brenna: Well there you have it. A very cocky new personality name Anti-Matter has joined our promotion. Stay tuned to see if he can backup his world in his debut match with the TWG.
Back to top Go down
Malice
General Manager
General Manager
Malice

Male
Number of posts : 683
Registration date : 2008-07-30

PostSubject: Re: Anti-Matter Debut Interview   Anti-Matter Debut Interview Icon_minitimeMon Nov 17, 2008 2:28 am

This is pretty good. You can post Role plays in the show sections. Friday is the next show still accepting roleplays. Then next Tuesday.
Back to top Go down
https://stellarwrestling.forummotion.com

PostSubject: Re: Anti-Matter Debut Interview   Anti-Matter Debut Interview Icon_minitimeMon Nov 17, 2008 9:31 am

Thanks, would you like me to post it for a specific show? I did not want to post in one or the other in case you only had roster space in one.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anti-Matter Debut Interview   Anti-Matter Debut Interview Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Anti-Matter Debut Interview
Page 1 of 1