Stellar Wrestling Promotion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stellar Wrestling Promotion

Welcome to Stellar Wrestling Promotion on TWG official forums!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Contract negotiations

Go down 
+2
Ferox
Malice
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Malice
General Manager
General Manager
Malice

Male
Number of posts : 683
Registration date : 2008-07-30

Contract negotiations Empty
PostSubject: Contract negotiations   Contract negotiations Icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2008 10:02 am

The end of the season is upon us, which frees me up for the more fun part of my job. Contract negotiations. If your contract had already expired and you would like a new one for the coming season, please leave a message here. You don't have to post your contract information.

What will happen is I will snd you a PM with a proposed offer to replace your old contract, and if you accept, I will delete your contract and send you a new one. If you don't, then you need to counter offer me and explain why you think you're worth more to the fed. Cite specific items, like certain Roleplays or other contributions you've made to the roster. None of you has an entrance right now that will warrant getting a better contract for that alone.

This could work out really well for some, and definitely not so well for others. Only post here if you think you have a good reason to get a better contract. You don't need to post your reasons, we'll discuss them but only if you think my offer is too low. Note, we don't have any legend contracts, and only a few superstar and star contracts right now.Most of the upgrades will be in appearances and merch%.

Last edited by Malice on Mon Dec 29, 2008 12:49 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://stellarwrestling.forummotion.com

PostSubject: Re: Contract negotiations   Contract negotiations Icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2008 10:18 am

I would like a new Contract. I will Accept whatever is sent over

For What it's worth:
I have upgraded my original Entrance twice since joining the FED
I feel my RP's have gotten better since joining the FED
I feel I am easy to work with and certainly don't have a "GOD" complex pertaining to my RP's or Match Outcomes.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Contract negotiations   Contract negotiations Icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2008 10:41 am

Hey I just Noticed that I have been working without a contract since the 10th!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Contract negotiations   Contract negotiations Icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2008 10:51 am

I would like a new Contract cause...

- Im better since i started here
- my Entrance lvl at begin 0 now 7
- i like it here, many german ppl so i can understand all
- my fans grow up very fast
- its hard for me to write in english but i try it so its funny =)

----------

i want to give my best, i want to fight for SWP
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Contract negotiations   Contract negotiations Icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2008 11:06 am

I would also want to get a new contract

- I am very active
- my fans and Popularity boosts up
- I think my RP´s are good
- I give all for the fed and the shows
- I am a nice guy Wink
Back to top Go down
Ferox
Main Eventer
Main Eventer
Ferox

Male
Number of posts : 173
Registration date : 2008-10-17

PostSubject: Re: Contract negotiations   Contract negotiations Icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2008 11:21 am

I'd like a new contract as well.

Why I should stay Wink :

- I really like SWP Very Happy
- I got into my gimmick more and more with every line I wrote in the RPs so far
and really enjoy RPing
- I now have a solid 160 fans and an Entrance Lvl of 14
- I still have to proove I am better than my record *sigh*

Why I should not stay:

- my record (but that doesn't count) Wink
Back to top Go down
hasate
Main Eventer
Main Eventer
hasate

Number of posts : 273
Registration date : 2008-10-07

PostSubject: Re: Contract negotiations   Contract negotiations Icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2008 11:23 am

I would like a new contract.

- I work hard in RPs.
- My fans are growing very quikly as my entrance level.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Contract negotiations   Contract negotiations Icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2008 11:34 am

-RPs are pretty good
-Still feel I have a lot to contribute
-Fan Base is continually growing
Back to top Go down
lump_meister
Mid Card
Mid Card
lump_meister

Male
Number of posts : 132
Registration date : 2008-10-20

PostSubject: Re: Contract negotiations   Contract negotiations Icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2008 11:43 am

i would like to stay on board

-my entrances have went from 4 to 18

-Im active

-i try to role play

- im not greedy ill pretty much take what you think im worth
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Contract negotiations   Contract negotiations Icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2008 11:50 am

my contract is out since 7th can you send me a new one

• my entrance has grown very much

• I think my rp´s pretty good

• my fanbase has grown fast since I´m in this fed

Thank you I will take your offer
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Contract negotiations   Contract negotiations Icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2008 12:18 pm

I'm not sure if I'm too new for this section, but I would like to renew my contract with the fed.

1) Because of this fed, I actually have entrances to utilize

2) The RP's here are the only ones worth reading

3) I'm very active on the board

4) My fanbase has grown (not by much, but growing)

5) The people here are awesome
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Contract negotiations   Contract negotiations Icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2008 1:01 pm

I would also want to get a new contract

-I really like SWP

-there are nice ppl in SWP

-My fans are growing very quikly
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Contract negotiations   Contract negotiations Icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2008 1:13 pm

I would request a new contract, on the following grounds:

1) My entrance has moved from level 1 to level 5 since joining

2) I have been either in a match or have posted an RP in every single show since the company began.

3) I join the chat every single day regardless of whether we have a show

4) My popularity has gone from 85 to 201

5) My fans have gone from 35 to 166

Aside from that, I've also volunteered my services as an RP editor, however, this service was voluntary, so I'd hardly want it to count for anything.

Last edited by Genesismonk on Tue Nov 18, 2008 3:54 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Contract negotiations   Contract negotiations Icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2008 1:22 pm

Wow I am glad you all want to come back as I really enjoy all of your input and Content you all contribute to the Forum! Please send me a New Offer Boss!
Back to top Go down
Ultimate X!
Main Eventer
Main Eventer
Ultimate X!

Male
Number of posts : 254
Registration date : 2008-10-23

PostSubject: Re: Contract negotiations   Contract negotiations Icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2008 1:54 pm

Since my contract ends on the 20th, I guess now would be a good time to renew my contract. I was pretty happy with my first contract. However, since now my wrestler is a bit more estbalished, I would like a small upgrade to it.

Here's as to why:

- I have been in matches in every show with the exception of the first Tuesday show (only because there was not enough room)
- I have RPed a lot and have put on some good matches and small feuds with it
- My entrance level has gone from 0 to 6.
- With all the heels in the federation, you got to have someone who is and always will be a face, right?
- At least, in my perspective, I cooperate and have worked well with a number of other members of the federation, as well as the vice GMs.

As for my contract upgrade, I do not ask for much. Just a slight salary upgrade, and perhaps a merchandising upgrade would be nice (to 55-60% is all I request).

I hope contract negotiations go well for the both of us, Malice, as I have enjoyed working in my first federation, and would like to stay here for a long time.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Contract negotiations   Contract negotiations Icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2008 1:59 pm

my contract runs out on Saturday, but i am happy with the current conditions, to be honest i think i am overpaid Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Contract negotiations   Contract negotiations Icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2008 2:12 pm

my contract has already run out.

if you think I have done enough to get a raise, then I will welcome one.

although, i do prefer a contract with a raise on it.

lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Contract negotiations   Contract negotiations Icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2008 4:25 pm

I reckon I'm overpaid and well I don't really need the cash so willing to take merch and salary cut.

With more people wanting a raise I can't find one single reason why they shouldn't get it matter of how much cash we got I guess.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Contract negotiations   Contract negotiations Icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2008 4:50 pm

I would like a new contract

I would love to keep my same contract but a little bit better
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Contract negotiations   Contract negotiations Icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2008 2:34 am

DonKing wrote:
I would like a new contract

I would love to keep my same contract but a little bit better

In other words a pay raise.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Contract negotiations   Contract negotiations Icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2008 9:17 am

The only reason I can think right now is that i really like this fed. Thats my first one but I really don´t want to move on to another. I know I´ve missed some shows, but that was already explained by PM and now I have all my problems solved(and less time to play, but I´m sure I can do what I have to do here).

About RPs, I always talked to people here and tried to make interesting feuds or storylines. Although english is not my mother tongue, I think i´m doing well ^^ If not, I would like some suggestions to get things better.

Hope I get a new contract ^^ About the money, I don´t really mind much about that, maybe it would be fair to decrease it this season. But thats up to you and I wouldn´t complain about a raise.

lol!
Back to top Go down
Brazilian Fury
Mid Card
Mid Card
Brazilian Fury

Male
Number of posts : 110
Registration date : 2008-10-09

PostSubject: Re: Contract negotiations   Contract negotiations Icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2008 9:48 am

Why? Why this is the best rooster of TWG, and I'm working hard to make it even better.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Contract negotiations   Contract negotiations Icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2008 10:03 am

Thanks for the new Contract!!
Back to top Go down
Malice
General Manager
General Manager
Malice

Male
Number of posts : 683
Registration date : 2008-07-30

PostSubject: Re: Contract negotiations   Contract negotiations Icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2008 12:31 pm

Branco, your contract runs out at midnight, so I'll take care of you tomorrow.

If anyone who has an expired contract has not received a new one, let me know. Everyone who posted here should have been taken care of.
Back to top Go down
https://stellarwrestling.forummotion.com

PostSubject: Re: Contract negotiations   Contract negotiations Icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2008 1:01 pm

thanks for the contract Cool
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Contract negotiations   Contract negotiations Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Contract negotiations
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Stellar Wrestling Promotion :: SWP News and Announcements! :: SWP Announcements!-
Jump to: