Stellar Wrestling Promotion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stellar Wrestling Promotion

Welcome to Stellar Wrestling Promotion on TWG official forums!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Contract negotiations

Go down 
+2
Ferox
Malice
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Ferox
Main Eventer
Main Eventer
Ferox

Male
Number of posts : 173
Registration date : 2008-10-17

Contract negotiations - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Contract negotiations   Contract negotiations - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2008 2:43 pm

I'm back on the squad. Thanks for the Contract! Smile
Back to top Go down
Ultimate X!
Main Eventer
Main Eventer
Ultimate X!

Male
Number of posts : 254
Registration date : 2008-10-23

PostSubject: Re: Contract negotiations   Contract negotiations - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2008 7:53 pm

It's all good for me. Thank you Malice for the new contract.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Contract negotiations   Contract negotiations - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2008 4:06 am

Thanx Bunches, Malice!! I appreciate the new contract!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Contract negotiations   Contract negotiations - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 21, 2008 5:17 pm

Malice wrote:
The end of the season is upon us, which frees me up for the more fun part of my job. Contract negotiations. If your contract had already expired and you would like a new one for the coming season, please leave a message here. You don't have to post your contract information.

What will happen is I will snd you a PM with a proposed offer to replace your old contract, and if you accept, I will delete your contract and send you a new one. If you don't, then you need to counter offer me and explain why you think you're worth more to the fed. Cite specific items, like certain Roleplays or other contributions you've made to the roster. None of you has an entrance right now that will warrant getting a better contract for that alone.

This could work out really well for some, and definitely not so well for others. Only post here if you think you have a good reason to get a better contract. You don't need to post your reasons, we'll discuss them but only if you think my offer is too low. Note, we don't have any legend contracts, and only a few superstar and star contracts right now.Most of the upgrades will be in appearances and merch%.

Would love to work another season. I'm pretty sure an identical contract would do me fine, but I wouldn't mind a longer contract period.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Contract negotiations   Contract negotiations - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 27, 2008 9:41 pm

My contract has already expired, so if possible i would like a new one, hi dont have much time to came here and participate in the forum cause of my job, so hi acept one with the same conditions or lower.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Contract negotiations   Contract negotiations - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 27, 2008 10:01 pm

I want an upgrade and I know that I deserve it I'm good enough I'm active enough hell I'm more active then most of the roster that is here I want a 2 star and thats whats going to keep me here

whatever else you want take it I know what I've earned
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Contract negotiations   Contract negotiations - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 27, 2008 10:18 pm

Drex plz dont do this what if Malice doesnt give you the contract I dont want u 2 leave
Back to top Go down
Malice
General Manager
General Manager
Malice

Male
Number of posts : 683
Registration date : 2008-07-30

PostSubject: Re: Contract negotiations   Contract negotiations - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 27, 2008 10:20 pm

Not the best way to negotiate, there drex. I told you, I'll be handling it from the top down. You have definitely earned above your current contract. I'll get to you in PMs soon enough.
Back to top Go down
https://stellarwrestling.forummotion.com

PostSubject: Re: Contract negotiations   Contract negotiations - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2008 12:41 am

If its possible I would like 4 apperances and my pay to be higher then what I have now thats all I really want

Last edited by Die on Sun Dec 28, 2008 6:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Contract negotiations   Contract negotiations - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2008 1:10 pm

contract time again... ill be waiting for mine then...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Contract negotiations   Contract negotiations - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2008 2:38 pm

Sorry, I didn't see this thread until late.

My contract expired and I would like to resign with SWP.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Contract negotiations   Contract negotiations - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2008 2:48 pm

Same with me.... I know im new to all this but Im certainly active and given time I would like to think I can become off some value to this fed. I like the people here that I have met and I will be happy to continue with my current position. Hopefully I will be able to take some pressure off the Tuesday roster vgm's.

Here's to a Merry Christmas and hopefully a super new year. Contract negotiations - Page 2 236689
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Contract negotiations   Contract negotiations - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2008 5:31 pm

i would like...1 MILLION DOLLARS
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Contract negotiations   Contract negotiations - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2008 11:58 pm

Malice, eagerly waiting for your PM man.. Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Contract negotiations   Contract negotiations - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 29, 2008 12:20 am

guys really start to read, what is standing there Smile

Malice said, he will pm you and he will start with the top of the roster wrestler score wise Smile

So he will contact YOU by some time Smile NO need to spam this thread, since it is only for problems and all in all i think you don't have a problem besides impatience Razz
Back to top Go down
Malice
General Manager
General Manager
Malice

Male
Number of posts : 683
Registration date : 2008-07-30

PostSubject: Re: Contract negotiations   Contract negotiations - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 29, 2008 12:49 am

Problem solved.
Back to top Go down
https://stellarwrestling.forummotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Contract negotiations   Contract negotiations - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Contract negotiations
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Stellar Wrestling Promotion :: SWP News and Announcements! :: SWP Announcements!-
Jump to: