Stellar Wrestling Promotion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stellar Wrestling Promotion

Welcome to Stellar Wrestling Promotion on TWG official forums!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

New organization, and a fed wide plotline for next season.

Go down 
+20
The Judge
RoninBlackwing
The Superflyer
Pbatzen
STP
Arletta
DragonDevil
Labtec
lump_meister
Yogi''s Assassin
"The Titanizer"
Cody "The Hawk" Ankarres
Colby Cash
hasate
Anti-Matter
Mizzy
the super legend killer
BadPieGuy
The Prophet
Malice
24 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Malice
General Manager
General Manager
Malice

Male
Number of posts : 683
Registration date : 2008-07-30

New organization, and a fed wide plotline for next season. Empty
PostSubject: New organization, and a fed wide plotline for next season.   New organization, and a fed wide plotline for next season. Icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 11:19 pm

We will be having more organization to our plotting. Our storylines are all over the place. I can't follow two shows in a row, much less a whole season. I feel lost in my own fed. This is not a good thing. No, this is a bad thing. We need to have more structure to our ideas, and more forthought put ahead than just the next match. Our fed is damn good, show for show. But there's little to no continuity. We need more, and I need you guys to help, or I'm just going to start assigning storylines to people to play out. If you need help, that's what the blue people are here for, and me. We're all here to help with these things.

Also, next season we have a new storyline, where Mitchell hawk will plan a hostile take over, that will culminate in a 5 on 5 elimination style tag match (ala Survivor Series). You need to let me know which side you're on, as that will be the driving force behind next season's feuds.
Back to top Go down
https://stellarwrestling.forummotion.com
The Prophet
LEGEND
LEGEND
The Prophet

Male
Number of posts : 457
Registration date : 2009-04-10

PostSubject: Re: New organization, and a fed wide plotline for next season.   New organization, and a fed wide plotline for next season. Icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 1:10 am

-_-

Cuntbag stole my mass PM and made it his own..

What a whore
Back to top Go down
BadPieGuy
Jobber
Jobber
BadPieGuy

Male
Number of posts : 24
Registration date : 2009-08-07

PostSubject: Re: New organization, and a fed wide plotline for next season.   New organization, and a fed wide plotline for next season. Icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 2:56 am

I would like to be on the heel side...unless its for high lvled people then count me out

Last edited by BadPieGuy on Sat Aug 22, 2009 3:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
the super legend killer
Jobber
Jobber
the super legend killer

Male
Number of posts : 19
Registration date : 2009-08-05

PostSubject: Re: New organization, and a fed wide plotline for next season.   New organization, and a fed wide plotline for next season. Icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 3:47 am

I want to be in the heel people.If i can get in, so if its for higher people well dam.
Back to top Go down
Mizzy
Mid Card
Mid Card
Mizzy

Male
Number of posts : 141
Registration date : 2009-07-18

PostSubject: Re: New organization, and a fed wide plotline for next season.   New organization, and a fed wide plotline for next season. Icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 5:40 am

I would like to be on the heel side. Tho I kinda have the feeling this is a main event type fued. I thought I'd still throw my name in there lol.
Back to top Go down
Anti-Matter
Mid Card
Mid Card
Anti-Matter

Male
Number of posts : 158
Registration date : 2009-06-17

PostSubject: Re: New organization, and a fed wide plotline for next season.   New organization, and a fed wide plotline for next season. Icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 9:28 am

i'll go on the face side
Back to top Go down
hasate
Main Eventer
Main Eventer
hasate

Number of posts : 273
Registration date : 2008-10-07

PostSubject: Re: New organization, and a fed wide plotline for next season.   New organization, and a fed wide plotline for next season. Icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 10:03 am

what about me in that match in heel side?
Back to top Go down
Colby Cash
Opener
Opener
Colby Cash

Male
Number of posts : 68
Registration date : 2009-08-04

PostSubject: Re: New organization, and a fed wide plotline for next season.   New organization, and a fed wide plotline for next season. Icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 11:29 am

I am probably too low level but I would like to be on the heel side.
Back to top Go down
Cody "The Hawk" Ankarres
Mid Card
Mid Card
Cody

Male
Number of posts : 93
Registration date : 2009-08-10

PostSubject: Re: New organization, and a fed wide plotline for next season.   New organization, and a fed wide plotline for next season. Icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 12:44 pm

I'll be on the Face side.
If I get something to do, I'll actively RP.
My feud with Prophet kinda got screwed so I've been waiting Very Happy
Back to top Go down
The Prophet
LEGEND
LEGEND
The Prophet

Male
Number of posts : 457
Registration date : 2009-04-10

PostSubject: Re: New organization, and a fed wide plotline for next season.   New organization, and a fed wide plotline for next season. Icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 3:31 pm

It wasnt screwed by me -_-

nd id go heel.. but fuck me if everyone else isnt..
Back to top Go down
"The Titanizer"
Opener
Opener
New organization, and a fed wide plotline for next season. 117-12

Male
Number of posts : 52
Registration date : 2009-05-12

PostSubject: Re: New organization, and a fed wide plotline for next season.   New organization, and a fed wide plotline for next season. Icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 5:36 pm

I`m going for the face-side (if i`m allowed to participate offcourse)

Razz
Back to top Go down
hasate
Main Eventer
Main Eventer
hasate

PostSubject: Re: New organization, and a fed wide plotline for next season.   New organization, and a fed wide plotline for next season. Icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 8:19 pm

I think that a good and original idea for our fed can be to make a match, all the faces against all the hells in the ppv as the greast match ever like Wrestlmania in WWE!

Think about the idea please.
Back to top Go down
Yogi''s Assassin
Main Eventer
Main Eventer
Yogi''s Assassin

Female
Number of posts : 169
Registration date : 2008-12-31

PostSubject: Re: New organization, and a fed wide plotline for next season.   New organization, and a fed wide plotline for next season. Icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 10:05 pm

Count me in on the heel side. You're all going down XD ...If I get in. Razz
Back to top Go down
lump_meister
Mid Card
Mid Card
lump_meister

Male
Number of posts : 132
Registration date : 2008-10-20

PostSubject: Re: New organization, and a fed wide plotline for next season.   New organization, and a fed wide plotline for next season. Icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 10:29 pm

im the reluctant member of team heel
Back to top Go down
Labtec
Main Eventer
Main Eventer
Labtec

Number of posts : 244
Registration date : 2008-10-04

PostSubject: Re: New organization, and a fed wide plotline for next season.   New organization, and a fed wide plotline for next season. Icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 11:32 pm

aaaand Lab would be in team heel^^
Back to top Go down
DragonDevil
Mid Card
Mid Card
DragonDevil

Number of posts : 150
Registration date : 2008-11-05

PostSubject: Re: New organization, and a fed wide plotline for next season.   New organization, and a fed wide plotline for next season. Icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 9:51 am

depending on how this season ends i might be good for this storyline too. if i retain my title i think i shouldn't be involved on this. if i'm no longer champion next season i can be part of the face team, which i assume will try to prevent mitchell's take over. i say this cause helping him this season will make me face marcus on the ppv, due to a contract clause he didn't told me about, and if i loose the title i blaim him and will want my revenge.
Back to top Go down
Arletta
Jobber
Jobber

Number of posts : 24
Registration date : 2009-07-25

PostSubject: Re: New organization, and a fed wide plotline for next season.   New organization, and a fed wide plotline for next season. Icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 11:01 pm

Um....face side if my level allows. Otherwise I'm opting for spectator and I wanna sit ringside, wave banners insulting random ppl and pull faces at the camera
Back to top Go down
Cody "The Hawk" Ankarres
Mid Card
Mid Card
Cody

Male
Number of posts : 93

PostSubject: Re: New organization, and a fed wide plotline for next season.   New organization, and a fed wide plotline for next season. Icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 11:10 pm

Arletta, that's pure genius.
Back to top Go down
STP
Jobber
Jobber
STP

Number of posts : 23
Registration date : 2009-08-05

PostSubject: Re: New organization, and a fed wide plotline for next season.   New organization, and a fed wide plotline for next season. Icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 1:35 am

My lvl may be too low, but if not I'd like to be heel.
Back to top Go down
Pbatzen
LEGEND
LEGEND
Pbatzen

Male
Number of posts : 448
Registration date : 2008-11-22

PostSubject: Re: New organization, and a fed wide plotline for next season.   New organization, and a fed wide plotline for next season. Icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 4:33 am

you know where to put me
Back to top Go down
hasate
Main Eventer
Main Eventer
hasate

PostSubject: Re: New organization, and a fed wide plotline for next season.   New organization, and a fed wide plotline for next season. Icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 2:34 pm

this is gonna be:

All heels vs all faces
Back to top Go down
The Superflyer
Mid Card
Mid Card
The Superflyer

Male
Number of posts : 102

PostSubject: Re: New organization, and a fed wide plotline for next season.   New organization, and a fed wide plotline for next season. Icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 3:44 am

damn alot of heels ill join face and try to do my best to be on while im on vacation im thinking of buying a laptop =p ill tell you immediately if i get 1
Back to top Go down
RoninBlackwing
Main Eventer
Main Eventer
RoninBlackwing

Male
Number of posts : 164
Registration date : 2008-10-12

PostSubject: Re: New organization, and a fed wide plotline for next season.   New organization, and a fed wide plotline for next season. Icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 7:01 am

Well I'm face with both knuckleheads though I suspect Spike and people of his level and below won't be able to get directly involved in the 5 on 5 match. But they can be the 'foot soldiers' on both sides in a fed wide plotline.
Back to top Go down
The Judge
Jobber
Jobber

Male
Number of posts : 17
Registration date : 2009-07-22

PostSubject: Re: New organization, and a fed wide plotline for next season.   New organization, and a fed wide plotline for next season. Icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 5:35 pm

I'll call face side...

Not because it's face but just cos he'd be more interested in the status quo than any wholesale changes.
Back to top Go down
Mafioso Sasquatch
Opener
Opener
Mafioso Sasquatch

Male
Number of posts : 70
Registration date : 2009-07-21

PostSubject: Not sure which side to fall on.   New organization, and a fed wide plotline for next season. Icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 10:59 am

Sasquatch is gonna be too low of a level to really participate in the 5 on 5, but I was hoping to tranisition him gradually this season to face or semi face status (once he gets free of the hooded guy pulling the strings.
Maybe someone can buy his freedom and then sasquatch will fight on their side.
Colby and I had planned on continuing our feud the next season as well with colby getting the upper hand on me by the end.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New organization, and a fed wide plotline for next season.   New organization, and a fed wide plotline for next season. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New organization, and a fed wide plotline for next season.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next