Stellar Wrestling Promotion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stellar Wrestling Promotion

Welcome to Stellar Wrestling Promotion on TWG official forums!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Feuds for season 7

Go down 
+14
"The Titanizer"
Kiro
Pbatzen
Spike
Yogi''s Assassin
illmatic3
marcus
Brazilian Fury
ThePhiladelphiaPhighter
Aztec
Mitch Shredder
SCC
lump_meister
Dylan Ice
18 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Dylan Ice
LEGEND
LEGEND
Dylan Ice

Male
Number of posts : 488
Registration date : 2009-01-12

Feuds for season 7 Empty
PostSubject: Feuds for season 7   Feuds for season 7 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 2:08 pm

It seems that someone needs to do this in order for people to plan
feuds... so heck to it, I did it last month so I will do it this month.

We need people to think about who they are feuding with this season and
this place is a place where you can look for people also seeking feuds.

Also let me know if you plan to be a free lancer and just fight individual matches instead of a feud (rps still needed).

Feuds
1 Anti Matter Vs Lump Meister
2 Morpheus & Mammoth Vs Jake and Tactu Vs Wee Man & Malvert
3 Aztec Vs TPP Vs Blackwing - TPP might need to be changed
4 Lightening Dave & GxT Billy vs Blackjac & The Immortal Rorster
5 Hasate Vs Dragondevil (Vs Idol??) - the idol thing needs to be sorted
6 Dylan Ice Vs winner of audition (people who have auditioned have back up plans please)
7 Cthulu Vs Brazilian -
8 Yogi Vs Redrum
9 Spike Vs Prophet - needs confirmation from prophet
10 Kiro Vs Titam

freelancers
1 Pbatzen

people looking for feuds
1 Master_Yoda
2 Redrum
3 Anti-Matter
4 Illmatic
5 Brad Clark
6 SCC

People i am not sure about
1 Ard (because of Angels release for inactivity)
2 Yogi

Last edited by Dylan Ice on Mon Jun 29, 2009 2:44 pm; edited 11 times in total
Back to top Go down
lump_meister
Mid Card
Mid Card
lump_meister

Male
Number of posts : 132
Registration date : 2008-10-20

Feuds for season 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Feuds for season 7   Feuds for season 7 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 2:27 pm

ive sent a message to lab as hes some one i have wanted to rp since he arrived.otherwise im open
Back to top Go down

Feuds for season 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Feuds for season 7   Feuds for season 7 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 2:58 pm

I am involved in the tag title picture with The Mammoth.

I was hoping that I could possibly do a little fued with yogi for her belt, but I will leave that up you guys.

God Morph
Back to top Go down

Feuds for season 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Feuds for season 7   Feuds for season 7 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 3:15 pm

I am looking to feud someone. Looking at the roster those close to me are illmatic3 whom i feuded last season. DragonDevil & Brazilian Fury are directly below me in the roster so should be good matches.

If i cannot find a feud then im happy to RP with various matches Smile
Back to top Go down
SCC
Opener
Opener
SCC

Male
Number of posts : 46
Registration date : 2009-04-02

Feuds for season 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Feuds for season 7   Feuds for season 7 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 3:42 pm

I could feud with Spike, Prophet or Chop... Any of these three up for it?
Back to top Go down

Feuds for season 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Feuds for season 7   Feuds for season 7 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 4:39 pm

I'd like to feud with the angel this season, assuming that I'm still able to do so.
Back to top Go down
Mitch Shredder
Mid Card
Mid Card

Number of posts : 131
Registration date : 2008-10-29

Feuds for season 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Feuds for season 7   Feuds for season 7 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 5:21 pm

Mitch Shredder and Generation NOW vs. Dylan Ice/Marcus Idol/anyone else in the Global title picture
Back to top Go down
Aztec
Mid Card
Mid Card
Aztec

Male
Number of posts : 123
Registration date : 2009-03-13

Feuds for season 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Feuds for season 7   Feuds for season 7 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 5:35 pm

Pretty sure Blackwing is on board for sure.. TPP might want to help his partner with the Global title hunt so not sure if he's 100% on that feud..
And of course I am all for it..

Boxer
Back to top Go down

Feuds for season 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Feuds for season 7   Feuds for season 7 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 5:35 pm

Looking to get active again if my RPs get used...

Wink
Back to top Go down
Dylan Ice
LEGEND
LEGEND
Dylan Ice

Male

Feuds for season 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Feuds for season 7   Feuds for season 7 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 6:04 pm

Genesismonk wrote:
I'd like to feud with the angel this season, assuming that I'm still able to do so.

he got released dude, he was offline for 2 weeks or more
Back to top Go down
Dylan Ice
LEGEND
LEGEND
Dylan Ice

Male

Feuds for season 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Feuds for season 7   Feuds for season 7 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 6:05 pm

Mitch Shredder wrote:
Mitch Shredder and Generation NOW vs. Dylan Ice/Marcus Idol/anyone else in the Global title picture

obviously dependable as to who malice picks to fight for the global title
Back to top Go down
ThePhiladelphiaPhighter
Mid Card
Mid Card
ThePhiladelphiaPhighter

Male
Number of posts : 123
Registration date : 2009-04-21

Feuds for season 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Feuds for season 7   Feuds for season 7 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 6:38 pm

I'll give a thumbs up to either feud, but TPP and Mitch vs. Globals, along with my audition, is a top priority feud, with the TT being second.

-TPP

Last edited by ThePhiladelphiaPhighter on Fri Jun 19, 2009 7:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

Feuds for season 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Feuds for season 7   Feuds for season 7 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 6:40 pm

Um...I'd like to request a feud with either Brad Clark, or someone close to him.

Other than that, I could be a freelancer if my audition isn't chosen.
Back to top Go down
Brazilian Fury
Mid Card
Mid Card
Brazilian Fury

Male
Number of posts : 110
Registration date : 2008-10-09

Feuds for season 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Feuds for season 7   Feuds for season 7 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 7:07 pm

I'm lookinf for a feud... Sad
Back to top Go down

Feuds for season 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Feuds for season 7   Feuds for season 7 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 8:33 pm

We have a Tag Team Feud getting underway.

Lightening Dave & GxT Billy vs Blackjac & The Immortal Rorster
Back to top Go down
marcus
Opener
Opener
marcus

Number of posts : 53
Registration date : 2009-02-25

Feuds for season 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Feuds for season 7   Feuds for season 7 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 9:21 pm

Marcus Idol vs Mitch Shredder and if I lose the TLC match, I will move to the Tuesday card. If I move, I would like to challange for the title against Hasate. It should be a better season now we are International.
Back to top Go down
illmatic3
Jobber
Jobber

Number of posts : 31
Registration date : 2009-05-11

Feuds for season 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Feuds for season 7   Feuds for season 7 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 9:41 pm

Im lookin for a feud as well. Ima be in Shredder's stable if that helps? I jus need an opponent that i can face for the ppv. I've asked around a few ppl and they are all tied up so yeh im kinda stuck haha.
Back to top Go down

Feuds for season 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Feuds for season 7   Feuds for season 7 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 10:02 pm

I am looking for a feud as well. I thought about trying a feud with Yogi, but she kills me every match, and I know that squash matches aren't good for the shows. If anyone close to my WS wants a feud PM me and we'll see what we can work out.

Last edited by Redrum on Sat Jun 20, 2009 9:22 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dylan Ice
LEGEND
LEGEND
Dylan Ice

Male

Feuds for season 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Feuds for season 7   Feuds for season 7 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 10:28 pm

Anti-Matter wrote:
Not sure what roster I am on as of yet so feel
free to redirect this. Is anyone out there with a wrestling score of
around 43000 still in need of someone to RP and fued with for the
upcoming season? I am normally a heel wrestler, but could go either way
if someone was interested. Either reply to this thread or PM me. If I
don't receive anything by Monday, I will just to an open-ended RP and
anyone who is interested can respond

it is the best i can do on redirct sorry Sad
Back to top Go down
Dylan Ice
LEGEND
LEGEND
Dylan Ice

Male

Feuds for season 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Feuds for season 7   Feuds for season 7 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 10:32 pm

marcus wrote:
Marcus Idol vs Mitch Shredder and if I lose the TLC match, I will move to the Tuesday card. If I move, I would like to challange for the title against Hasate. It should be a better season now we are International.

i know that hasate and dragondevil already have plans for a WHC title match. if you are moved to tuesday, you would need to talk to hasate and dragondevil to see if there is a way to get involved... if not you shall have to work around it
Back to top Go down
Yogi''s Assassin
Main Eventer
Main Eventer
Yogi''s Assassin

Female
Number of posts : 169
Registration date : 2008-12-31

Feuds for season 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Feuds for season 7   Feuds for season 7 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 2:51 am

Redrum wrote:
I am looking for a feud as well. I thought about trying a feud with Yogi, but she kills me every match, and I know that squash matches aren't good for the shows. If anyone close to my WP wants a feud PM me and we'll see what we can work out.

Well..I just had a match with you then and we were both red and I had just used my finisher. Our WS are close and matches can be edited Razz
It wouldn't be that much of a squash at all..well at least I don't think so. We're only a lvl apart. And plus, we most likely won't be fighting EVERY week hence Morph's direction to. So...I think we can make it work..what say you?
Back to top Go down
illmatic3
Jobber
Jobber

Number of posts : 31
Registration date : 2009-05-11

Feuds for season 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Feuds for season 7   Feuds for season 7 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 3:24 am

Marcus if hasate and dragondevil are tied up i can feud with u this season. We can reignite the fire bak from GPWA haha. And Yogi im from NSW as well which part are u from?
Back to top Go down
Spike
Opener
Opener
Spike

Number of posts : 60
Registration date : 2009-04-01

Feuds for season 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Feuds for season 7   Feuds for season 7 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 5:33 am

Spike vs The Prophet for the TV tittle will likely be a 2 man feud this season from what I get out of our discussion.
Back to top Go down
Pbatzen
LEGEND
LEGEND
Pbatzen

Male
Number of posts : 448
Registration date : 2008-11-22

Feuds for season 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Feuds for season 7   Feuds for season 7 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 6:08 am

How about you make a section with,

People I forgot:

Pbatzen (only member)

Wink Wink Wink

Dylan you know I´m freelancer and open for EVERYONE who wants to win a match against me.

that goes out to, illmatic(even though he beats me in black...), Yoda, Mitch, Malice, Marcus, DD.

I´m the one you can have if you need a match.
Back to top Go down

Feuds for season 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Feuds for season 7   Feuds for season 7 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 9:26 am

Yogi''s Assassin wrote:
Redrum wrote:
I am looking for a feud as well. I thought about trying a feud with Yogi, but she kills me every match, and I know that squash matches aren't good for the shows. If anyone close to my WP wants a feud PM me and we'll see what we can work out.

Well..I just had a match with you then and we were both red and I had just used my finisher. Our WS are close and matches can be edited Razz
It wouldn't be that much of a squash at all..well at least I don't think so. We're only a lvl apart. And plus, we most likely won't be fighting EVERY week hence Morph's direction to. So...I think we can make it work..what say you?

I'm willing to give it a go if you and the bookers think we've got a shot at making it work.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Feuds for season 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Feuds for season 7   Feuds for season 7 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Feuds for season 7
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next