Stellar Wrestling Promotion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stellar Wrestling Promotion

Welcome to Stellar Wrestling Promotion on TWG official forums!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Reduced activity for the duration of season 9

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
RoninBlackwing
Main Eventer
Main Eventer
RoninBlackwing

Male
Number of posts : 164
Registration date : 2008-10-12

Reduced activity for the duration of season 9 Empty
PostSubject: Reduced activity for the duration of season 9   Reduced activity for the duration of season 9 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 12:47 pm

Well It's inevitable apparently. I tried to work around it but It looks like my RL stuff will not allow me to be active on the RP front this season. Which to be honest is just as well as I am tapped out off ideas for feuds and RP at this point. In light of that Blackwing and Spike should be booked in filler matches if they are needed. I will continue to do my VGM duties If Mal and the rest of the VGM staff don't have any objections. In fact I believe I will do a better job this season 'cause last season I had a second VGM position with my other alt so I was stretched pretty thin.
Back to top Go down
Anti-Matter
Mid Card
Mid Card
Anti-Matter

Male
Number of posts : 158
Registration date : 2009-06-17

Reduced activity for the duration of season 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reduced activity for the duration of season 9   Reduced activity for the duration of season 9 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 3:24 pm

I have no problem with that
Back to top Go down

Reduced activity for the duration of season 9
Page 1 of 1