Stellar Wrestling Promotion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stellar Wrestling Promotion

Welcome to Stellar Wrestling Promotion on TWG official forums!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Feuds for Season 6

Go down 
+6
Brazilian Fury
marcus
SCC
The Prophet
Pbatzen
Dylan Ice
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Dylan Ice
LEGEND
LEGEND
Dylan Ice

Male
Number of posts : 488
Registration date : 2009-01-12

Feuds for Season 6 Empty
PostSubject: Feuds for Season 6   Feuds for Season 6 Icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 1:44 am

first of all people, i would like to congratulate you all on a fantastic PPV. your hard work at the end of the season really payed off and sold out the arena Razz

it is now season break and planning is key to keeping up with this great standard we have shown. could you please put down who on the current roster you would like to be feuding with. could you set it up mr x (30.2WS) Vs Mr Y (32.4WS).

As a booker, i am unlikely to accept the proposal of a feud that has greater then 5k of WS of difference between you and your opponent.

any pair planning to feud needs to make sure that at least 1 of them RP each week and the reward for good and active feuds is a spot on the PPV card (with this one selling out you dont want to miss the next one)
there should be at least 15 different feuds fighting for the 10 spots at the ppv

1. Skullduggery Pleasant (46.8WS) Vs Labtec (44.1WS)
2. Malice (53.5WS) Vs Mitch Shredder (53.8WS)
3. "Speedy boy" Alyn (51.1WS) Vs Hasate (50.7WS)
4. Yogi"s Assiassin (41.8WS) Vs Wyatt "Gameface" Parker (39.2WS)
5. Sam (44.7WS) Vs DD (46.7WS)
6. Prophet(15ws) v Primetime John Meadows(15WS)
8.Tzim (41.5WS) Vs Lump (42WS)
9. Marcus Idol (50.8WS) Vs Dylan Ice (48.3WS)
10. TPP (43.7) Vs Brad (43.5)/Jack Angel (43.6ws)
11. SCC (21.3) Vs Love (28.2)
12. Brazilian Fury (44.2WS) Vs Blackwing (40.4WS)
13. Master_Yoda (47.7) Vs CH-Crush (45.2)
14. 7 man feud to be organised by jake. (tac, ard, angel, wee, malv, gene, jake)
15. Pbatzen (47.0) Vs Everybody Else (1552.5WS)
(more added would be great)

Last edited by Dylan Ice on Thu May 07, 2009 6:49 pm; edited 11 times in total
Back to top Go down
Pbatzen
LEGEND
LEGEND
Pbatzen

Male
Number of posts : 448
Registration date : 2008-11-22

Feuds for Season 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Feuds for Season 6   Feuds for Season 6 Icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 4:54 am

Pbatzen vs everyone. Major losing streak. (maybe over 2 seasons)
Back to top Go down

Feuds for Season 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Feuds for Season 6   Feuds for Season 6 Icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 6:41 am

yeah me vs anyone would be an awesome match up.... =P SCC is catching me up in WS too
Back to top Go down
Dylan Ice
LEGEND
LEGEND
Dylan Ice

Male

Feuds for Season 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Feuds for Season 6   Feuds for Season 6 Icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 6:42 am

talk to SCC see if he wants a proper feud this time
Back to top Go down
The Prophet
LEGEND
LEGEND
The Prophet

Male
Number of posts : 457
Registration date : 2009-04-10

Feuds for Season 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Feuds for Season 6   Feuds for Season 6 Icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 12:11 pm

added mine..

and as a booker as well this would be KILLER helpful
Back to top Go down
SCC
Opener
Opener
SCC

Male
Number of posts : 46
Registration date : 2009-04-02

Feuds for Season 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: feuds for Season 6   Feuds for Season 6 Icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 1:19 pm

I think I'd like a feud with Cuchulain since we both have even matches most of the time and Love nearly always Kills me
Back to top Go down
Dylan Ice
LEGEND
LEGEND
Dylan Ice

Male

Feuds for Season 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Feuds for Season 6   Feuds for Season 6 Icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 4:06 pm

i will add it SCC, but cant gaurentee he will be here in a weeks time
Back to top Go down

Feuds for Season 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Feuds for Season 6   Feuds for Season 6 Icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 5:12 pm

Ard will be going to Team up with The Angel vs whichever Tagteam wants to be in a heavy rivalry with us Smile
Back to top Go down
Dylan Ice
LEGEND
LEGEND
Dylan Ice

Male

Feuds for Season 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Feuds for Season 6   Feuds for Season 6 Icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 7:01 am

The Prophet wrote:
added mine..

and as a booker as well this would be KILLER helpful

edited yours Razz and i think you know why

those who dont give clear indications as to who they want to feud with could find themselfs beign jobbed out so you really want to get involved this season.
Back to top Go down
Dylan Ice
LEGEND
LEGEND
Dylan Ice

Male

Feuds for Season 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Feuds for Season 6   Feuds for Season 6 Icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 7:21 am

were not getting tremendously far here so as a booker i am going to list feuds and if you see me mention your feud and would like it up then say

SCC (20WS) Vs Love (27kWS)
Malvert (38.5WS) & Wee-Man (36.5WS) Vs Jake The Snake (39.1WS) & Tactu (33.8WS)
Tzimisce (40.2WS) Vs Brazilian Fury (43.0WS)
Lump Meister (41.6WS) Vs Filthy Branco (40.5WS)
Blackwing (40.5) Vs Ultimate X (39.6)
Brad Clark (43.6WS) Vs Simmi (43.5WS)
Monsterio (35.2WS) Vs The Sowell Man (36.9WS)
Ard (43.8WS) & The Angel (39.0WS) Vs Jack Angel (43.4WS) & Matthias (38.Cool

these are all suggestions... if you can do better then proove it.. and if your name has yet to be mentioned then do something about it
Back to top Go down

Feuds for Season 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Feuds for Season 6   Feuds for Season 6 Icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 9:49 am

I agree with the Wee-Man/Malvert Vs Jake/tactu feud for the titles... Any other tag team that wants to get involved with the storyline for the titles is welcome too.

I think after the PPV bashing from Tactu... Jake/tactu will call it quits as he got revenge by knocking me out at the PPV and we work as a team to hold the titles.
Wee-Man and Malvert being the prime contenders at the moment.
Back to top Go down
marcus
Opener
Opener
marcus

Number of posts : 53
Registration date : 2009-02-25

Feuds for Season 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Feuds for Season 6   Feuds for Season 6 Icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 7:26 pm

I recommend Juggler against Idol for this season's feud. The storyline would tie-in from Juggler being hurt from his last match w/ Malice. Since Idol would not end the match Juggler ended up getting hurt, and he was not able to participate in the three way dance for the Global title. Juggler let me know if this works for you. Thanks.
Back to top Go down

Feuds for Season 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Feuds for Season 6   Feuds for Season 6 Icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 12:08 am

I could use a feud as well as I'm pretty sure my feud with Photex ended on the last Tuesday show...any takers? i'm up for anything
Back to top Go down

Feuds for Season 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Feuds for Season 6   Feuds for Season 6 Icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 8:26 am

I am really stuck here...

There is no-one around my WS to fued with apart from Perry but he is already fueding....

If anyone has any Idea's please leave a reply
Back to top Go down
Brazilian Fury
Mid Card
Mid Card
Brazilian Fury

Male
Number of posts : 110
Registration date : 2008-10-09

Feuds for Season 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Feuds for Season 6   Feuds for Season 6 Icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 10:11 am

Back to top Go down
Malice
General Manager
General Manager
Malice

Male
Number of posts : 683
Registration date : 2008-07-30

Feuds for Season 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Feuds for Season 6   Feuds for Season 6 Icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 10:15 am

Cameron Poe wrote:
I am really stuck here...

There is no-one around my WS to fued with apart from Perry but he is already fueding....

If anyone has any Idea's please leave a reply
Get better. Razz Don't worry. You can cut a few promos, and we'll try to get you someone to face. If not, we'll figure out something. I'd rather keep you on if we could.
Back to top Go down
https://stellarwrestling.forummotion.com
ThePhiladelphiaPhighter
Mid Card
Mid Card
ThePhiladelphiaPhighter

Male
Number of posts : 123
Registration date : 2009-04-21

Feuds for Season 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Feuds for Season 6   Feuds for Season 6 Icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 6:34 pm

Hi,

Trying to figure out who I can feud with.

43.686WKs at the time. Just throwing my name out there for either a singles/tag feud.
Back to top Go down
Dylan Ice
LEGEND
LEGEND
Dylan Ice

Male

Feuds for Season 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Feuds for Season 6   Feuds for Season 6 Icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 8:21 pm

right well there is brad clarke free aswell as one of brazilian fury/lump meister (one or other for NA title opertunity) i want to book you against someone who will work the gimic you put on well. 2 out of the 3 names i mentioned have become sloppy for RPs recently and i dont know if you would want to work with that (be the encourager you said you would Razz)

let me know what your idealsistic feud would be out of the 3 of those TPP (do some reasearch)
Back to top Go down
Brazilian Fury
Mid Card
Mid Card
Brazilian Fury

Male
Number of posts : 110
Registration date : 2008-10-09

Feuds for Season 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Feuds for Season 6   Feuds for Season 6 Icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 8:43 pm

Well. We could do what you have suggested about Tzimisce feud. He challenge me in week 2 and I and Skullduggery make a temporarily alliance to beat Tzimisce and Labtec. And in the first week I want to challlenge Lump Meister for a Hell in a Cell Match Very Happy .
Back to top Go down
Dylan Ice
LEGEND
LEGEND
Dylan Ice

Male

Feuds for Season 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Feuds for Season 6   Feuds for Season 6 Icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 11:03 pm

BF hell in the cell is not a match i would book the first show after a ppv... i could proberbly do a match between you and lump in the first week (singles match) and the winner gets to fight Tzim in the second week for a chance to face him for his NA belt

we as staff are not sure if it should be lump or you who fight Tzim and Tzim has also said he would not mind either of you. if we were to give the oppertunity to you Braz, you would have to Rp this feud well.

this would leave Lump Meister to take on TPP if both of them are ok with that
Back to top Go down
Dylan Ice
LEGEND
LEGEND
Dylan Ice

Male

Feuds for Season 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Feuds for Season 6   Feuds for Season 6 Icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 11:08 pm

SCC wrote:
I think I'd like a feud with Cuchulain since we both have even matches most of the time and Love nearly always Kills me

i dont know what to do with this SCC, Cuc is likely to not be here next season because of his lack off attention to the forums. love vs you would be the most suibtable for him but i understand you dont want to get beaten every week... as a feud booker i dont know what to do here really stuck... help me
Back to top Go down
Dylan Ice
LEGEND
LEGEND
Dylan Ice

Male

Feuds for Season 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Feuds for Season 6   Feuds for Season 6 Icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 11:22 pm

marcus wrote:
I recommend Juggler against Idol for this season's feud. The storyline would tie-in from Juggler being hurt from his last match w/ Malice. Since Idol would not end the match Juggler ended up getting hurt, and he was not able to participate in the three way dance for the Global title. Juggler let me know if this works for you. Thanks.

juggler is really inactive at the moment and has not posted a single rp in 2 months... to feud with him would be bad for you as you would not have anything to respond to. could i prehaps instead persuade you to join in a rivalry with me for the Global Championship? (not many people would reject that Razz)
Back to top Go down
marcus
Opener
Opener
marcus

Number of posts : 53
Registration date : 2009-02-25

Feuds for Season 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Feuds for Season 6   Feuds for Season 6 Icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 11:34 pm

Absolutely Dylan......Would be glad to join in......Just let me know the overarching plan and I will help shape events by RPing to keep things interesting for the shows. Many thanks. Marcus
Back to top Go down

Feuds for Season 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Feuds for Season 6   Feuds for Season 6 Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 1:11 pm

Cameron Poe, WS (11,100) V.S Triplej, WS (7,270)

this is my fued for the season and maybe next season if JJJ is around
Back to top Go down
Dylan Ice
LEGEND
LEGEND
Dylan Ice

Male

Feuds for Season 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Feuds for Season 6   Feuds for Season 6 Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 1:13 pm

Cameron Poe wrote:
Cameron Poe, WS (11,100) V.S Triplej, WS (7,270)

this is my fued for the season and maybe next season if JJJ is around

beat you to it, it is already up Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Feuds for Season 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Feuds for Season 6   Feuds for Season 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Feuds for Season 6
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next