Stellar Wrestling Promotion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stellar Wrestling Promotion

Welcome to Stellar Wrestling Promotion on TWG official forums!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Feuds for Season 6

Go down 
+6
Brazilian Fury
marcus
SCC
The Prophet
Pbatzen
Dylan Ice
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
The Prophet
LEGEND
LEGEND
The Prophet

Male
Number of posts : 457
Registration date : 2009-04-10

Feuds for Season 6 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Feuds for Season 6   Feuds for Season 6 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 6:26 pm

Cameron Poe wrote:
Cameron Poe, WS (11,100) V.S Triplej, WS (7,270)

this is my fued for the season and maybe next season if JJJ is around

4k WS diff?

Ouch
Back to top Go down
SCC
Opener
Opener
SCC

Male
Number of posts : 46
Registration date : 2009-04-02

PostSubject: Re: Feuds for Season 6   Feuds for Season 6 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 1:35 pm

Dylan Ice wrote:
SCC wrote:
I think I'd like a feud with Cuchulain since we both have even matches most of the time and Love nearly always Kills me

i dont know what to do with this SCC, Cuc is likely to not be here next season because of his lack off attention to the forums. love vs you would be the most suibtable for him but i understand you dont want to get beaten every week... as a feud booker i dont know what to do here really stuck... help me

OK pencil me in for a feud with Love, Getting Battered is the least of my worries
Back to top Go down
Dylan Ice
LEGEND
LEGEND
Dylan Ice

Male
Number of posts : 488
Registration date : 2009-01-12

PostSubject: Re: Feuds for Season 6   Feuds for Season 6 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 3:19 pm

people not in feuds
Juggler
TGE (prob going)
Wolfstark
Ard497
Simmi
The Angel
Mattias
Garn
Genesis Monk
Primetime Johnny Page
Wallsey
Spike
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Feuds for Season 6   Feuds for Season 6 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 5:20 pm

The Prophet wrote:
Cameron Poe wrote:
Cameron Poe, WS (11,100) V.S Triplej, WS (7,270)

this is my fued for the season and maybe next season if JJJ is around

4k WS diff?

Ouch

Its 3K now I dropped

and if I dont fight eith him I wont have any fights Sad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Feuds for Season 6   Feuds for Season 6 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 6:26 pm

i thought me and ard were tagging this season?
Back to top Go down
Dylan Ice
LEGEND
LEGEND
Dylan Ice

Male

PostSubject: Re: Feuds for Season 6   Feuds for Season 6 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 6:33 pm

angel i have messaged ard in game (had done so before your post) there is one tag feud going on at the moment and no one else seems to be intrested in feuding with the tag team of ard and you (no one in level range)

i have come with a backup plan but need you both to agree

i have suggested that Jack Angel feuds with Ard as they have enough heat from losing the tag titles on bound in blood

and i have suggested that you could feud with Genesismonk who is returning to us from time away from RPing

would this be ok seeing as i cant find anyone for the tag to feud with
Back to top Go down
RoninBlackwing
Main Eventer
Main Eventer
RoninBlackwing

Male
Number of posts : 164
Registration date : 2008-10-12

PostSubject: Re: Feuds for Season 6   Feuds for Season 6 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 07, 2009 3:38 am

From what I see in the suggestions I like the idea of me having a feud with Ultimate X or if he doesn't have a feud with Filthy since we already have put on some good matches. If ether one is interested they can reply here or I will be PMing them some time in the next 2 days.
EDIT: I just noticed I have been booked against Fury in week one so I was wondering Doesn't he have a feud set up already ... if not I'm open to the idea of going against him this season.

Last edited by RoninBlackwing on Thu May 07, 2009 3:54 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Spike
Opener
Opener
Spike

Number of posts : 60
Registration date : 2009-04-01

PostSubject: Re: Feuds for Season 6   Feuds for Season 6 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 07, 2009 3:46 am

Since in a few days I will have a tag partner(at least i hope so) I'm looking for a tag team to feud with. Our ingame tag is level 6 right now but I expect to get it to 7 by the start of the season so if there are any teams in the range of tag level 5-8 we are on.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Feuds for Season 6   Feuds for Season 6 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 07, 2009 5:13 am

ok im good with that
Back to top Go down
Dylan Ice
LEGEND
LEGEND
Dylan Ice

Male

PostSubject: Re: Feuds for Season 6   Feuds for Season 6 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 07, 2009 5:13 am

RoninBlackwing wrote:
From what I see in the suggestions I like the idea of me having a feud with Ultimate X or if he doesn't have a feud with Filthy since we already have put on some good matches. If ether one is interested they can reply here or I will be PMing them some time in the next 2 days.
EDIT: I just noticed I have been booked against Fury in week one so I was wondering Doesn't he have a feud set up already ... if not I'm open to the idea of going against him this season.

i hate to point this out to you, but both x and lump are no longer with us. there is potential for you to feud with brazil, however there is unsuraty about who is facing Tzim for the NA title... will ask all the VGMs and get back to you
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Feuds for Season 6   Feuds for Season 6 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 07, 2009 5:25 am

I'm level 11 now...is there anyone around that level range that would like to feud?
Back to top Go down
Dylan Ice
LEGEND
LEGEND
Dylan Ice

Male

PostSubject: Re: Feuds for Season 6   Feuds for Season 6 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 07, 2009 7:41 am

Spike wrote:
Since in a few days I will have a tag partner(at least i hope so) I'm looking for a tag team to feud with. Our ingame tag is level 6 right now but I expect to get it to 7 by the start of the season so if there are any teams in the range of tag level 5-8 we are on.

there are very few people left to feud with now as this seasons feuds have been planned so well
i can no offer you a tag feud atm unless we get a few more that sign around your level

PTJohnnyPage wrote:
I'm level 11 now...is there anyone around that level range that would like to feud?

well as it goes i enjoy killing 2 birds with one stone... spike is looking for a feud and so are you. he is the only person on the roster who is close enough to you in WS to feud with (3kws)... there is Wallsey but he has not been online for 7 days so i suspect malice might be giving him the boot if he is not
online soon

would this suit you both at all?
Back to top Go down
Spike
Opener
Opener
Spike

Number of posts : 60
Registration date : 2009-04-01

PostSubject: Re: Feuds for Season 6   Feuds for Season 6 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 07, 2009 12:04 pm

\'\'Primetime\'\' John Meadows is a better fit for me I think if available off course. Page is 3 lvls higher than me and even though I expect to level once by the end of the week the difference seems a bit much.Also he appears to be on Tuesdays and I am on Fridays. Or if only Page is free maybe we can make it PTJonny Page vs Spike & Buffy(my third char). This is obviously dependant if Mal agrees to sign her too. I\'ll be applying her for a contract on the 10th or 11th.

EDIT: An even better thought and an actual tag feud if there is willigness on the other side ... I assume the \"Primetime\" charachters are created by the same person so we can have them in a tag feud with my two on Fridays.

just thoughts. if there are other ways to go I am open to suggstions.[left]

Last edited by Spike on Thu May 07, 2009 12:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dylan Ice
LEGEND
LEGEND
Dylan Ice

Male

PostSubject: Re: Feuds for Season 6   Feuds for Season 6 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 07, 2009 12:07 pm

Spike wrote:
''Primetime'' John Meadows is a better fit for me I think if available off course. Page is 3 lvls higher than me and even though I expect to level once by the end of the week the difference seems a bit much. Or if only Page is free maybe we can make it PTJonny Page vs Spike & Buffy(my third char). This is obviously dependant if Mal agrees to sign her too. I'll be applying her for a contract on the 10th or 11th.

your going to have to let me know what goes on with that. yeah unfortunatly at the moment johnny page is the only dude available around you
can you both maybe contact each other in pm?
Back to top Go down
The Prophet
LEGEND
LEGEND
The Prophet

Male

PostSubject: Re: Feuds for Season 6   Feuds for Season 6 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 07, 2009 12:47 pm

Umm.. Im supposed to be feuding with Primetime Meadows.. Smile
Back to top Go down
Dylan Ice
LEGEND
LEGEND
Dylan Ice

Male

PostSubject: Re: Feuds for Season 6   Feuds for Season 6 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 07, 2009 12:53 pm

The Prophet wrote:

you still are i have dismissed his availability
Back to top Go down
The Prophet
LEGEND
LEGEND
The Prophet

Male

PostSubject: Re: Feuds for Season 6   Feuds for Season 6 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 07, 2009 12:57 pm

Dylan Ice wrote:
The Prophet wrote:

But with what we talked about I can also feud with multiple people... But if he doesnt RP he shouldnt get the payout.. Ya know?
Back to top Go down
Dylan Ice
LEGEND
LEGEND
Dylan Ice

Male

PostSubject: Re: Feuds for Season 6   Feuds for Season 6 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 07, 2009 1:01 pm

The Prophet wrote:
Dylan Ice wrote:
The Prophet wrote:

But with what we talked about I can also feud with multiple people... But if he doesnt RP he shouldnt get the payout.. Ya know?

he was good at RPing with photex last season but he got nothing back
so johnny page needs someone who will actually work with him... maybe you can include spike and johnny page in the TV title stuff

work it out yourself i have a sore head from this planning
Back to top Go down
The Prophet
LEGEND
LEGEND
The Prophet

Male

PostSubject: Re: Feuds for Season 6   Feuds for Season 6 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 07, 2009 1:04 pm

Dylan Ice wrote:
The Prophet wrote:
Dylan Ice wrote:
The Prophet wrote:

he was good at RPing with photex last season but he got nothing back
so johnny page needs someone who will actually work with him... maybe you can include spike and johnny page in the TV title stuff

work it out yourself i have a sore head from this planning

It'd be on your show remember? Razz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Feuds for Season 6   Feuds for Season 6 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 07, 2009 8:52 pm

I'm down for any feud....I make a point to RP at least once a week so I'm good for it.....I have no intention of leveling up for a while so.....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Feuds for Season 6   Feuds for Season 6 - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Feuds for Season 6
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2