Stellar Wrestling Promotion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stellar Wrestling Promotion

Welcome to Stellar Wrestling Promotion on TWG official forums!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Feuds for season 7

Go down 
+14
"The Titanizer"
Kiro
Pbatzen
Spike
Yogi''s Assassin
illmatic3
marcus
Brazilian Fury
ThePhiladelphiaPhighter
Aztec
Mitch Shredder
SCC
lump_meister
Dylan Ice
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Brazilian Fury
Mid Card
Mid Card
Brazilian Fury

Male
Number of posts : 110
Registration date : 2008-10-09

Feuds for season 7 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Feuds for season 7   Feuds for season 7 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 11:45 am

Cthulu Vs Brazilian

Confirmed Smile
Back to top Go down
marcus
Opener
Opener
marcus

Number of posts : 53
Registration date : 2009-02-25

PostSubject: Re: Feuds for season 7   Feuds for season 7 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 6:09 pm

illmatic3 sounds good to me. I think I'm in a match w/ Mitch week 2, but that's it. Should be able to get a couple of matches in for weeks 3 & 4. Are you a face or heel?
Back to top Go down
Yogi''s Assassin
Main Eventer
Main Eventer
Yogi''s Assassin

Female
Number of posts : 169
Registration date : 2008-12-31

PostSubject: Re: Feuds for season 7   Feuds for season 7 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 9:51 pm

Redrum wrote:
Yogi''s Assassin wrote:
Redrum wrote:
I am looking for a feud as well. I thought about trying a feud with Yogi, but she kills me every match, and I know that squash matches aren't good for the shows. If anyone close to my WP wants a feud PM me and we'll see what we can work out.

Well..I just had a match with you then and we were both red and I had just used my finisher. Our WS are close and matches can be edited Razz
It wouldn't be that much of a squash at all..well at least I don't think so. We're only a lvl apart. And plus, we most likely won't be fighting EVERY week hence Morph's direction to. So...I think we can make it work..what say you?

I'm willing to give it a go if you and the bookers think we've got a shot at making it work.

Alright, awesome. I think as long as the match goes for a good length we should be right. I'm sure the bookers will let us go with it. So I guess I'll get up a RP asap. Any more questions or whatever we may as well do it through pm.

illmatic3 wrote:
And Yogi im from NSW as well which part are u from?

I live right near the coastline in the Newcastle area (if you've ever heard of it)...about 1 1/2 hours south of Sydney. What about you?
Back to top Go down
illmatic3
Jobber
Jobber

Number of posts : 31
Registration date : 2009-05-11

PostSubject: Re: Feuds for season 7   Feuds for season 7 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 2:52 am

ok marcus i think we can work something out for weeks 3 and 4 and then the ppv. Im making a heel turn for this season and becoming part of mitch's stable. Since ur doin something with him then u can make a surprise comeback and get revenge and take it out on me or something like that. We can work it out.

And yogi yes i know where newcastle is. Im from blacktown. Smack bang between penrith and parramatta.
Back to top Go down
Kiro
Opener
Opener
Kiro

Number of posts : 43
Registration date : 2009-06-09

PostSubject: Re: Feuds for season 7   Feuds for season 7 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 3:50 am

I'm looking for an introductory fued here on SWP.

I was thinking about a heel wrestler doing something that belittle Kiro's honor or insults his family/country to establish one of his focal points as a character, but I'm open to any suggestions.
Back to top Go down
"The Titanizer"
Opener
Opener
Feuds for season 7 - Page 2 117-12

Male
Number of posts : 52
Registration date : 2009-05-12

PostSubject: Re: Feuds for season 7   Feuds for season 7 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 5:16 pm

Kiro wrote:

I was thinking about a heel wrestler doing something that belittle Kiro's honor or insults his family/country to establish one of his focal points as a character, but I'm open to any suggestions.

Since our wrestler scores are close to eachother we could make this a nice feud for us.
If nobody has a problem with that Cool
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Feuds for season 7   Feuds for season 7 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 9:13 pm

Well, I need to feud with SOMEBODY....

I'll take anyone at this point, I mean look at my feud with Redrum last season. 4 losses in a row. I'd rather not go through that all over again, but at this point, I'll take what I can get.
Back to top Go down
Anti-Matter
Mid Card
Mid Card
Anti-Matter

Male
Number of posts : 158
Registration date : 2009-06-17

PostSubject: Re: Feuds for season 7   Feuds for season 7 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 10:17 pm

Genesis, I'll feud with you if you would like
Back to top Go down
Kiro
Opener
Opener
Kiro

Number of posts : 43
Registration date : 2009-06-09

PostSubject: Re: Feuds for season 7   Feuds for season 7 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 10:24 pm

"The Titanizer" wrote:
Kiro wrote:

Since our wrestler scores are close to eachother we could make this a nice feud for us.

That sounds good to me. I can't find my name on any of the rosters, so it's hard for me to know where to post any rps though.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Feuds for season 7   Feuds for season 7 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 11:21 pm

Anti-Matter wrote:
Genesis, I'll feud with you if you would like

I can't challenge you, lol. you're 2 levels higher. Thanks for the offer though.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Feuds for season 7   Feuds for season 7 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 5:19 am

Ok im the new one here so i would like to feud too... Im a heel arrogant rockstar... Smile so if u think you can take me then... Wink
Back to top Go down
lump_meister
Mid Card
Mid Card
lump_meister

Male
Number of posts : 132
Registration date : 2008-10-20

PostSubject: Re: Feuds for season 7   Feuds for season 7 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 9:51 am

anti lab asked to wait a season on ours so if you are interested im game to fued you
Back to top Go down
Anti-Matter
Mid Card
Mid Card
Anti-Matter

Male
Number of posts : 158
Registration date : 2009-06-17

PostSubject: Re: Feuds for season 7   Feuds for season 7 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 9:52 am

works for me lump. I joined mitch's stable so maybe we can work an angle with that. are you heel or face?
Back to top Go down
"The Titanizer"
Opener
Opener
Feuds for season 7 - Page 2 117-12

Male
Number of posts : 52
Registration date : 2009-05-12

PostSubject: Re: Feuds for season 7   Feuds for season 7 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 1:18 pm

Kiro wrote:
"The Titanizer" wrote:
Kiro wrote:

That sounds good to me. I can't find my name on any of the rosters, so it's hard for me to know where to post any rps though.

Since I was on Friday`s roster last season I think we will be there this season too.
Back to top Go down
lump_meister
Mid Card
Mid Card
lump_meister

Male
Number of posts : 132
Registration date : 2008-10-20

PostSubject: Re: Feuds for season 7   Feuds for season 7 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 6:46 pm

anti im usually heel but willing to work either
Back to top Go down
Mizzy
Mid Card
Mid Card
Mizzy

Male
Number of posts : 141
Registration date : 2009-07-18

PostSubject: Feuds for Season 7   Feuds for season 7 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 12:32 am

Hey all I'm a level 7 tweener looking for a debut feud, I've looked through the roster and I would really like to feud with keith moon. He an I have spoken through TWG and he's up for it if you guys are willing. We're both new to this and are just trying to break in to the fed scene. It would also be a good chance for me to debut my RP lol ( see gimmick if interested, also criticism is welcomed )

Thanks ...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Feuds for season 7   Feuds for season 7 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 8:20 am

i am eagerly looking forward for a fued..
Razz Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Feuds for season 7   Feuds for season 7 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 8:49 am

Well, if there's someone around Level 5 that wants a feud, I'm up for it. If not, then as I entioned on the Tuesday planning thread, I don't mind jobbing to folks higher up.
Back to top Go down
The Judge
Jobber
Jobber

Male
Number of posts : 17
Registration date : 2009-07-22

PostSubject: Re: Feuds for season 7   Feuds for season 7 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 10:20 pm

Krethean wrote:
Well, if there's someone around Level 5 that wants a feud, I'm up for it. If not, then as I entioned on the Tuesday planning thread, I don't mind jobbing to folks higher up.

I'm level 6 and within a stat point or two of you if you're interested.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Feuds for season 7   Feuds for season 7 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 10:42 pm

Sure, that works for me.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Feuds for season 7   Feuds for season 7 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 1:40 am

Double post of epicness!

Well it would seem that the Tuesday Throwdown has been locked up, so should I take it to Friday's show instead?

Ended up dropping the ball on TWG overall last weekend, so I've been trying to catch up. The feud between you and me may wind up being a squash Judge.

Soo I may need to go for someone else to shell out a decent bout. Currently, I'm a Level 6 Tech.

EDIT - Just challenged ya, and I didn't even break past dark green, nor did I really get much out of it vote wise apart from my level and entrance stars. D=
Back to top Go down
The Judge
Jobber
Jobber

Male
Number of posts : 17
Registration date : 2009-07-22

PostSubject: Re: Feuds for season 7   Feuds for season 7 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 3:52 am

Fair enough, squash matches are no good for anyone...

Guess I'll look for someone else then....
Back to top Go down
STP
Jobber
Jobber
STP

Number of posts : 23
Registration date : 2009-08-05

PostSubject: Re: Feuds for season 7   Feuds for season 7 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 3:52 pm

Hey all, just joined the fed (this is my first one) and am excited to learn the ropes and get into the thick of things.

My wrestler is a lvl 7 tech.

I see him as a heel with an extremely volatile temper and a slight god complex, who takes great pleasure in doing anything and everything necessary to cause his opponents emotional and physical pain. In his warped mind he is the king and everyone else are just pawns for him to manipulate as he sees fit.

That being said I'm willing to try face if that's what's needed.

I'd love to start a feud with someone around my level and score, but I'm more than willing to freelance and/or job if it would suit the fed better.

If anyone's interested feel free to hit me up here or in-game. Looking forward to meeting you all and having some fun with my first fed!
Back to top Go down
Yogi''s Assassin
Main Eventer
Main Eventer
Yogi''s Assassin

Female
Number of posts : 169
Registration date : 2008-12-31

PostSubject: Re: Feuds for season 7   Feuds for season 7 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 3:15 am

It's not too much of a concern, but, this is an old thread. We're going into sesaon 8 now and everyone is planning their feuds in either Friday Face-off Planning or Tuesday Throwdown Planning, so you may want to look in there in the chance that there could also be someone looking for a feud around your level. Also, welcome to SWP! You can put a proper introduction if you like under Introductions and your gimmick should go under Gimmick and Descriptions Smile Enjoy your time here.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Feuds for season 7   Feuds for season 7 - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Feuds for season 7
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2